No Battery BackUp for OnePlus Two and Review.

?

Your Opinion on this??

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. NO

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rusty939
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2015

rusty939 , Aug 24, 2015 :
    Did you get back in touch with Cornelia B, or someone else from Amazon support?

2. rusty939
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2015

rusty939 , Aug 24, 2015 :
    This is the best thing about Apple. They have physical stores every where, with people who can resolve you phone issues immediately. Or they will give you a new phone. Best customer service. But it comes at a premium.
    That was the only thing that kept me with apple for so long.

3. laxmanaku
    Froyo Aug 24, 2015

4. jma9454
    Honeycomb Aug 24, 2015

jma9454 , Aug 24, 2015 :
    @laxmanaku So, I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time understanding your problems.
    I don't think the translation came across as you wanted. I got that your phone doesn't do a battery backup. What did you mean by this?

5. Godstoy
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2015

Godstoy , Aug 24, 2015 :
    Does the OP mean it is not working as soon as it is unplugged? Or that is losing it's settings when the battery is dead or turned off (like the alarm clock does not work on some phones if the device is powered off)

Also I would not be returning it using Amazon, (I understand that's how they buy them over there) I would be using oneplus direct regarding any problems not Amazon.

6. Vipul_86
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2015

7. mwt929
    Donut Aug 24, 2015

8. laxmanaku
    Froyo Aug 25, 2015

laxmanaku , Aug 25, 2015 :
    I bought my OnePlus Two on 17th August through Amazon.in...

The day i got my mobile no battery backup for OP2. After full charging of phone, even its not coming for 24 hours. I was observing since one week. Regarding this issue i contacted Amazon.in customer support for replacement. They said they couldn't replace it as it requires invite to replace it and they said me to contact OnePlus india support team to resolve the issue.

Hello Laxman,

I'm Cornelia, writing this as a follow up email regarding the conversation we had about the warranty of the phone that you purchased on Friday 14 August 2015 11:11 AM.

Here is the link to contact Customer Service of OnePlus2,

https://oneplus.net/support

You can scroll down on this page and you will see a yellow chat button option, You can click on that and start a chat with a OnePlus associate, Kindly explain the issue in detail to the customer service associate and I am sure that they will definitely help you.

However if you still are not happy with the resolution they provide, Please get in touch with us.

I hope this helps, Have a Wonderful Evening Laxman.
    Warmest regards,
    Cornelia B

This is the above mail i got in response to amazon support care.

When i contacted OnePlus India support center and called to them they said to return the order to amazon so that they will refund the money back and said to send the cancellation number to them so that they will send another invite after few weeks.. Is it the proper way of resolving the issue..

No Proper sound quality for OP2 when compared to OPO. Even for ringtones, alarm tones and Ear sound.

Finally i was totally depressed and not satisfied with the OP2 mobile.. Please help me

Only 2 days left for me for Return/Replacement of the product in Amazon.in. Please help em what shall i do. I want the new product to be replaced..

Please do the favour for me.. I even sold out my OnePlus One mobile and purchased onplus two but am not satisified with that. The main problem is battery backup. Am keeping twice a day charging. Please replace the product for me..

After the first OTA also the issues were not fixed.. I want the produc to be replaced Carl.. Please help me out Carl..

i even went to service center of oneplus (B2X) which is in Abids@ Hyderabad, they siad that your IMEI number has not yet updated in Database and its showing IMEI does not match.. What shall i do now? Please carl i have only one day left to return the product in amazon.in

MOD NOTE : Phone & Email Id Removed

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015

9. jizang
    Lollipop Aug 25, 2015

jizang , Aug 25, 2015 :
    this would be better in india as India Admin most likely to see this

pa5t1s likes this.
  10. Indus
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2015

Isegrimm48 and rayandreas like this.
  11. sXe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 25, 2015

sXe , Aug 25, 2015 :
    If you only got 2 days left, return it. And if you cant wait for another invite, buy something else. I don't think you will get a warranty replacement anytime soon.

rayandreas likes this.
  12. Ponds186
    KitKat Aug 25, 2015

Ponds186 , Aug 25, 2015 :
    If you are not satisfied with the product return it as long as it is within the committed timelines.

pa5t1s and SoniaB like this.
  13. sush35
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2015

14. MinecoFone
    Froyo Aug 25, 2015

MinecoFone , Aug 25, 2015 :
    Just return it and wait for a new invite code.
    There is no point to keep it if there is an issue and you are not satisfied with it.

15. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Aug 25, 2015

SoniaB , Aug 25, 2015 :
    Return the device and get your refund. Contact CS as per Cornelia and wait for another invite to buy again if you want the OP2 again, or buy the OPO since you were happy with that.

You might also want to edit your post and remove your email address and telephone number or you will be spammed.

pa5t1s, sunilbagalur and Subhasis.M like this.
  16. Subhasis.M

Subhasis.M , Aug 25, 2015 :
    Kindly return the device if you are not satisfied with it, simple.
    They have already asked you to return the phone via Amazon. Even gave you option to send them the cancellation number so that they can send you new invite.
    I am not sure what else are you expecting from them.
    That's the best they can do in case you are not satisfied with the product.

SoniaB likes this.
  17. Soundarya

Soundarya , Aug 25, 2015 :
    you don't have other option.return it asap and buy it again after the bugs were fixed

18. rrluvs

19. rayandreas

rayandreas , Aug 25, 2015 :
    Nail in the coffin for me. NEVER SETTLE with a worthless, dead beat, crooked company anymore! I am appalled OP! The horror that you have brought on people has made my stomach turn sour and I hope to NEVER see this device! So, so heart breaking what all of your loyal fan base is going though. I can only thank God that my OPO wasn't a lemon because I would hate to have to deal with the customer service from hell. No thanks. My $ is going elsewhere.
    Thank you for sharing this. I am soooooo glad I never got my promised invite that never came.
    To all you fan boys out there, OPEN YOUR EYES! This company is playing you like a puppet master. The company I remember a year ago has died. I think splitting from cyanogen was a big mistake and now that you have gotten a bigger office your brain has swollen with pride. OP needs to TAKE CARE OF IT"S FANS!!! Oh well. I'm out!

20. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Aug 25, 2015

SoniaB , Aug 25, 2015 :
    Ponds, can you edit OP's post and remove email id and telephone number?