No Credit Card option during checkout process

1. TheOne+Only
    Gingerbread Jul 12, 2014

TheOne+Only , Jul 12, 2014 :
    Once you claim the invite, and make the purchase, if not, completed, its gone.
    You cannot use the code again.
    doesn't say hoe much time there will be between claim and payment.
    I already made a ticket to Cus Supp. w'll see. i waited for 4 months so...:)

Riky877 likes this.
  2. Riky877
    Honeycomb Jul 12, 2014

Riky877 , Jul 12, 2014 :
    Pleae let us know!

3. gloomy
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

gloomy , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Hmmm

Call me blind but I think Guest option not available everywhere .... ty paypal
    [​IMG]

And ofc creating new account requires verification delay at paypal side (48-72h)

4. Kazekumiho
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

Kazekumiho , Jul 18, 2014 :
    These guys are right, pay with the Credit/Debit through paypal. It's a little button near the bottom I think. Cheers and congratulations!

chowalan likes this.
  5. ananda
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 24, 2014

ananda , Aug 24, 2014 :
    This is meant to dissuade you from using your credit card! PayPal is really underhanded with this unlikelihood, coercing people to use their bank accounts instead of their credit cards. It has no basis, in my case at least. I love using my card because I accumulate Amazon points every month.

6. nik_pa

nik_pa , Aug 24, 2014 :
    I don't think they are being underhanded, they are trying to avoid the bitching from people who don't know their card's policy and get hit with the fee then complain to PayPal so they throw up the warning to force them to figure it out. There are still lots, probably the majority, of cards that still charge fees.

ananda likes this.
  7. Piedii
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2014

ananda likes this.
  8. ananda

ananda , Aug 24, 2014 :
    Yes, I guess this is true. I just felt very coerced into NOT using my credit card like you must have.

9. sunnyoc
    Froyo Aug 24, 2014

sunnyoc , Aug 24, 2014 :
    By default, paypal pulls up your bank account first and then you have the option to change to credit card or else it will be bank account by default

10. givemeyoursoul
    KitKat Aug 24, 2014

givemeyoursoul , Aug 24, 2014 :
    For clarity, this is PayPal guest checkout. PayPal is going to touch your deets. Just the way it is

11. eshtiaque
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2014

12. nik_pa

nik_pa , Aug 24, 2014 :
    I didn't feel coerced and benefited from the notice since the card I typically use still charges a foreign transaction fee, sad but true. If I had a fee free card I would have used it.

I had thought with regional warehouses they were also doing regional payment processing and wanted to rack up more than reward points but not at the extra cost so I just did a bank transfer. Like you I prefer to use my card for the rewards and extra security.

ananda likes this.