No details en head in notifications after android 12 beta 3

1. BramEshuis
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2021

BramEshuis , Dec 3, 2021 :
    After installing beta 3 of android 12 almost evrythiong works fine. Ther is for me just one annoying thing
    When i slide down the notifications. I only see the following message in the notification "Druk op Enter om de berichteninhoud te bekijken". I think the englisch translation will be: "enter to view message content". It is not for system notifications but for app notifications as well. It means i only see the app name but no header en details but only the message.

Anyone an idea how to fix this

2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Dec 3, 2021

Aaron2017 , Dec 3, 2021 :
    Did you set a fingerprint lock on the message app?
    Also, technically you have to keep all beta related things to the beta thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-for-the-oneplus-9-and-oneplus-9-pro.1517825/

3. BramEshuis
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2021

BramEshuis , Dec 3, 2021 :
    I only have a fingerpint for unlocking the phone. I now see some apps work ok and some still show that message. very strange

i will add it to the the beta thread later on, but there is not beta 3 thread yet

4. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Dec 3, 2021

Aaron2017 , Dec 3, 2021 :
    Yeah, you can use the beta 2 thread until beta 3 thread is created. Maybe check under privacy or search for "appvergrendeling" in settings to check if the message app isn't locked with a fingerprint. I'm not on beta currently but i remember from beta 1 that i got the same "druk op enter om de berichteninhoud te bekijken" notification when i had set up a fingerprint to unlock certain apps, including the message app

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021