No Internet access on using Mobile Data

1. harshit.bhatia
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2017

harshit.bhatia , Apr 1, 2017 :
    I am not getting Internet access upon switching to mobile data. It is not a sim problem as I have tested it with various sim and they seem to work fine on other phones.

The mobile data is turned on and I can see the indicators on the mobile networks saying H+. The speed test is also showing me a speed of 0.99 mbps but Everytime I open browser or any Google app or Facebook and so on it would say that my Internet is not turned on.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. ro_strikker
    Eclair Apr 1, 2017

ro_strikker , Apr 1, 2017 :
    maybe you've set a limit that youve now reached, or you're using 2 Sims and the settings were set to the wrong dim as default

3. harshit.bhatia
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2017

harshit.bhatia , Apr 1, 2017 :
    No i checked the limit. And it's a single sim oneplus one phone.

4. jenish112
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

jenish112 , Apr 2, 2017 :
    Did you try restarting your phone or turning on airplane mode and off?
    Are you have this problem in all the apps or just in apps which you mentioned above? For example WhatsApp is also not connecting to internet?

harshit.bhatia likes this.
  5. harshit.bhatia
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

harshit.bhatia , Apr 2, 2017 :
    I tried restarting and airplane mode switching, I even tried re installing the apps I mentioned above. And no whatsapp is able to send and receive messages.

6. Seadoh
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2017

Seadoh , Apr 2, 2017 :
    Have you tried changing your mobile data settings from lte to 3g? (that used to catch me out all the time!)

7. harshit.bhatia
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

Yeah that's weird. I did that 2 days ago and it seemed to have a better speed test results. However didn't help with the Internet access.

This is pretty weird how I can get speed test results and whatsapp works for me yet it says no Internet access on browsers, Facebook and other applications and games that need Internet.

8. jenish112
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

That's weird man.. Just check that apps have network access in privacy guard(I know it won't turn on automatically but still)

Do all such apps work properly when connected to WiFi?

9. harshit.bhatia
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

Yeah ikr it's been bugging me since long. Yeah they work perfectly OK when on WiFi. It just happens on mobile data.

10. arjanvlek
    Honeycomb Apr 2, 2017

11. jenish112
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

Try deleting APN and ask your network provider for fresh setting.

If this also doesn't work than last resort is a factory reset which basically solves most of the problem.

12. harshit.bhatia
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

Yeah thanks man I am going to try that. Cheers.

jenish112 likes this.
  13. harshit.bhatia
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

Thanks for the link would give it a try.. If nothing works then would go for a factory reset. Hope it solves the problem.

14. pol3ni
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019 at 5:47 PM

pol3ni , Nov 8, 2019 at 5:47 PM :
    Hello guys

A week ago, an interesting problem started popping up.At work, my mobiledata suddenly started to disappear from 4G to H+ from 1:00 to 6:00.After 6:01 comes 4G back.Then it works 4G normally during the day until 1:00.Then is the same data drop from 4g to H+.
    Until a week ago, 4g worked for me without a problem.I don't know what else to do. I tried practically everything.
    I have a Bootleggers ROM

Here's a list of what I've tried but it still doesn't work

I call my provider and all setting on my phone are o.k
    I put my sim card in the phone from a coworker who has the same provider -4G works
    i put his card in my phone -same provider-4G does not work
    i reset the APN settings and copy them from a co-worker-4G does not work
    I reset the rom-4G does not work
    I installed new rom-lineage 16-4G does not work
    Then i said i will delete everything and return my OPO to 100% stock.I wait until 1:00 and here we go again data drop agai to H+
    What the hell is going on with my phone.I no longer have any idea. Obviously I'll have to buy a newphone

Thank you guys for any help