No internet in the morning via OnePlus 8

1. bluewest8
    Gingerbread Mar 1, 2021

bluewest8 , via OnePlus 8 , Mar 1, 2021 :
    Hi,

I have this very strange issue with my Oneplus 8 that has happened the last three days.

When I woke up Saturday morning I noticed that my phone had no internet (Wi-Fi). At the time I thought it might have been an issue with my ISP. Being a bit lazy (and bed being too comfortable), I didn't want to go reboot my router, so in stead I turned off Wi-Fi to run off the 5G network. But still no internet connection. Well... I said no internet, but it's not completely true. And this is why the issue is a little strange. I tried to open a few apps (Reddit and a package tracking app) that both said that there was no connection to the internet. I tried to open an email in Gmail that led me to a webshop, where the loading was slow and pictures on the site never loaded.

I then rebooted phone and all was back to normal and internet was working again.

Next morning, Sunday, the same thing happened. No internet through Wi-Fi or cellular. Again I rebooted the phone and all was good.

Today, Monday, I wanted to browse Reddit during my lunch break, but again it complained about no internet connection. In Chrome I tried to open a bookmarked website but loading of the page was slow. After a reboot of the phone everything back to normal.

Strange thing is that before I rebooted I used Google Maps to find the contact information of a local business with no issues.

Internet connection but no internet connection. Every time it's in the morning. It's all a little strange to me.

Have anyone had similar issues? Any ideas?

2. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2T Mar 2, 2021

Nipu_1998 , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Please try resetting the network settings.
    Remember: it will reset all connections and you have to enter the passwords again