1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. prakash_diwakar
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2018

2. Scovik
    Eclair Nov 19, 2018

Scovik , Nov 19, 2018 :
    Both of this apps do nothing that we don't already have backed into the OS, I don't see a point in installing a 3'rd party app that does the same thing that is already available under settings within the OS.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018

3. Orsonlebon
    Eclair Nov 19, 2018

4. prakash_diwakar
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2018

prakash_diwakar , Nov 20, 2018 :
    take paid app of dynamic notification. It allow u to show notification continiously in certain interval which op currently not allow.

5. A1541485503681
    Eclair Nov 20, 2018

A1541485503681 , Nov 20, 2018 :
    I bought 6T. It's been one week now. I really like the phone except lack of led notification. I have missed many messages. That is the only issue I have with this phone. Should I return it or keep it? It is a dilemma.

Come on, OnePlus, please do some thing!

6. tebsoo
    Froyo Nov 20, 2018

tebsoo , Nov 20, 2018 :
    This was my fear and why I won't be getting one.

7. guisbro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 20, 2018

guisbro , Nov 20, 2018 :
    Install Pixel Plus and get a nice visual notification. Give that a try first. I never bothered on my previous phone with a lit LED but I use Pixel Pulse all the time.

8. DrJMun
    KitKat Nov 20, 2018

DrJMun , Nov 20, 2018 :
    Let's see if OnePlus really does listen to its customers or if they use the Apple model of "we know what you should want".

tebsoo likes this.
  9. sweggitity

sweggitity , Nov 20, 2018 :
    New software updates are pouring in, but no sign of in display Notification LED

10. Ali Muhammadx
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2018

Ali Muhammadx , Nov 20, 2018 :
    I don't know why people complaining about lack of features there are lots of other mobiles in market you can buy with these features as devid y said not every phone for everyone there are lots of phones in market every company have plan for there success they listen customer until they get large user base then they start doing what they want same goes for Samsung they listen customer until s3 then they don't even listen what customer want same for OnePlus they listen until op6 now they know they have large customer base they doing what they want nothing happen if you post here they never change there plan change company don't stuck with a single company

Derrik Brozovich likes this.
  11. tebsoo
    Froyo Nov 20, 2018

tebsoo , Nov 20, 2018 :
    It's a feature that has been on oneplus phones, most other smart phones and phones from the 90s. I fear it will be another trend like the removal of headphone sockets that will become extinct across all brands soon. It's a feature users want and find extremely useful. If you don't need it fine but others do and this forum gives us a voice whether they are listening is another matter or like you say become too big for the early adopters that put them there in the first place.

DrJMun likes this.
  12. Ali Muhammadx
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2018

Ali Muhammadx , Nov 20, 2018 :
    I am currently using OnePlus 6 & device have both of led & headphone jack I know led is must have thing led tells you have a in read message & battery full or low but they remove it on name cost cutting company don't care you buying there phone or not

13. sweggitity

sweggitity , Nov 20, 2018 :
    Ridiculous as it may sound, OP6T is like a downgrade from OP6. Also in the US, it is 429 USD now, way way better deal than 550 USD 6T. Also you have headphone jack and LED Notification light.

14. guisbro

guisbro , Nov 20, 2018 :
    Neither worry me, but the increase in battery life is the major upgrade for me.

15. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2018

Derrik Brozovich , Nov 21, 2018 :
    I never really noticed the light especially since I use a smart watch so for me personally, it's not a big deal. k did miss the Edge Notification on the Samsung Galaxy's Infinity Display[e]2122[/e] when the phone was laying face down.

16. ANONYMOOSE_82
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2018

ANONYMOOSE_82 , Nov 21, 2018 :
    This just kills me, I just don't get it.

You have to look at your phone to even see the small tiny notification light to see if you have a notification......

So why can't you just tap the screen once and see that way???

Why are so many people hung up on this little light? or even an edge light on the display????

Just tap the screen, 2 whole milliseconds, and boom you see if you have notifications! Or see that you have none......

Just blows my mind how hung up and upset people get over a light.

To each is their own I guess, can't make everyone happy. People just don't like change.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018

Derrik Brozovich and Neddard like this.
  17. Neddard
    Lollipop Nov 21, 2018

Neddard , Nov 21, 2018 :
    +1000, seriously.

18. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2018

Derrik Brozovich , Nov 21, 2018 :
    couldn't agree more. I turned on the ambient screen and it tells me what I need to know if/when I need to actually check the phone and not my watch

ANONYMOOSE_82 and Neddard like this.
  19. kv.shiva
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2018

20. A1541485503681
    Eclair Nov 22, 2018

A1541485503681 , Nov 22, 2018 :
    not everyone always hold phone in his/her hand. I ususally leave my phone on the desk at work. I don't even touch it if the notification light is not on. also it is considered as rude if you constantly check the phone when you are at coffee or dinner with friend or guests.