?

Does Notification LED matters to you?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2018

Derrik Brozovich , Nov 22, 2018 :
    like I said...smart watches are your notification now. I mean, I get that not everyone has one but if you do I feel as if the lack of a phone LED is kind of a negligable argument.

2. sweggitity
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2018

sweggitity , Nov 22, 2018 :
    Exactly, and notification LED helps us not to be rude, just by glancing on the LED while it is on the table helps us to know if we should check our phone or not

tebsoo likes this.
  3. sweggitity

sweggitity , Nov 22, 2018 :
    Removes headphone jack. Buy Wireless earphones
    Removes LED. Buy Smartwatch.

In the future...
    Removes Camera, Buy a digital camera.
    Removes Screen, Buy an external monitor.

4. kowshik.S
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2018

5. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2018

Exactly!! Revert back to me good old days of simple devices lol

6. root_master

root_master , Nov 22, 2018 :
    pitching smartwatch as a replacement for led is absolutely ridiculously!!! it's like suggesting a car for replacing a torch.
    you think led is negligible argument? i guess you spend all time staring into your phone like a owl.

7. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2018

No...I literally just continue using the watch I've had for years so again, for me and my use, I never would have noticed the lack of an LED if there weren't so many people complaining about it. Not saying that purchasing a watch is the answer, I am merely suggesting the vast majority of the tech population that owns a smart watch won't suffer the loss of the LED.

8. root_master
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2018

root_master , Nov 23, 2018 :
    i own a gear s3 Frontier, led notification is important to me that's why i use oneplus 5 more than 6t. i dont wear smartwatch at home so....

9. sweggitity
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2018

sweggitity , Nov 23, 2018 :
    Not everyone is gonna wear a smartwatch everytime, and smartwatch tends to be expensive.

10. DrJMun
    KitKat Nov 23, 2018

DrJMun , Nov 23, 2018 :
    "... the vast majority...", really?

11. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2018

Derrik Brozovich , Nov 23, 2018 :
    Basing that off of tech reviewers and judging based off of the people at work who have purchased the phone and have yet to compliment about the LED since they use their watch, yes.

12. Derrik Brozovich
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2018

Derrik Brozovich , Nov 23, 2018 :
    I think the point I'm trying to make is being missed. Hey, it's not for everyone, stay with your 5T or 6

13. Seeker03
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2018

Seeker03 , Nov 25, 2018 :
    I have tried both alternatives to the lack of one on the 6T. Nice apps ,but just not working out for me .. considering all the posts on the subject, does OP have any plans for a fix/update? Thanks in advance

14. Harshitha_Rajanna
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2018

15. paragd14
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2018

16. paragd14
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2018

paragd14 , Nov 25, 2018 :
    there cannot exist "LED notifications" -_-

17. sweggitity
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2018

sweggitity , Nov 25, 2018 :
    It can, cause it is an OLED display, they can emulate a LED light on the display and it won't consume too much battery

18. pnadams
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

pnadams , Dec 3, 2018 :
    I totally agree where is it guys? I just bought a 6T, my fault i suppose I checked spec as far headphone socket etc didn't even think there wasn't a notification led. I'm gutted now.I used it all the time in the workshop I didn't have to touch the phone with dirty hands to see if I had messages please fix this oneplus

DrJMun likes this.
  19. sweggitity
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2018

sweggitity , Dec 3, 2018 :
    it's not there, there is no notification light and there is no headphone jack. Welcome to the future.

20. Aspidex
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

Aspidex , Dec 3, 2018 :
    I was very disappointed to find out that the OP6t does not have the notification LED. I bought the phone to replace my OP5t but I find my old phone is better. I find it absurd that OP has not thought of an application to solve the problem and I hope it will solve this problem soon.