Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KeepTransisting KitKat Oct 30, 2018

KeepTransisting, Oct 30, 2018 :
    Bingo

2. denniskarlsson Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

Cheng Zhang and the4eyed like this.
  3. SteveB6T Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

SteveB6T, Oct 30, 2018 :
    I do sometimes wonder about the notification light. It's there, it reminds you that something has happended and you need to look at your phone. However, I tend to ignore it most if the time as it might be just another useless notification that I have just received. Most of the time it flashes blue anyway. I take a look and it's just Amazon confirming a delivery I already know about. Any notification I really want to know it has a sound associated to it. So I know if my daughter needs a ride home as the ringtone tells me. If my phone is on silent, then I'm in a meeting and can;t pick her up.

Actually, must sign off it's flashing and I must check it. Sorry for that, just a forum notice telling me someone has replied to a post...........

4. MGomes78 Honeycomb Oct 30, 2018

MGomes78, Oct 30, 2018 :
    The lack of LED light on the 6T is a big loss for me, but not a deal breaker, as I am still going to get the phone. The LED feature is much more important to me than the headphone jack (I can use the USB-C headphones) or waterproof rating (never dropped my phone in water in my entire life). It is such a great USER EXPERIENCE for me to have the phone on my desk at work and just be able to look at a light and know if it is a missed email, call, text, or text from a specific person. Great feature, but again, not a deal breaker. I do hope that OP finds a way to solve this situation.

weakenfalls likes this.
  5. The1Lion Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

The1Lion, Oct 30, 2018 :
    So I was thinking about this, and I thought "I'm so use to the LED but do I need it?" I realized I actually tend to clear notifications to get the light to stop flashing :D

I actually use two phones, OnePlus my personal and iPhone that is a work phone. So I'm actually use to both (LED and lift to view). So it doesn't bother me perhaps as it would many who are use to the LED notification. I'd say at first I did prefer the LED because I was use to that but now it doesn't matter as much.

6. SteveB6T Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

SteveB6T, Oct 30, 2018 :
    To add.

This is my first OnePlus. My first choice is always Google or Samsung. Google have let me down by not having enough ram and to be honest too expensive. My nexus 4 was a good price and pretty top spec at the time. My Note 8 is still Oreo which is not good for a premium phone.

OnePlus to me offer the cheapness Google did and also the realitively quick updates. if I wanted it all I would go back to Apple and be stuck with a phone that everyone has, but still wishes they had a better selection to choose from.

In the end, if you need a new phone then get the latest and pay for it, if not, stay with what works, For me, Samsung have lost another customer. I'm now a OnePlus customer. If the 7 or 8 don't impress me, then I'll jump ship. As the slogan says, Never Settle. in the end if OnePlus don't deliver what you want, then don't buy it.

Just think with folding phones around the corner, we are looking at prices of £1500. So £500 for a phone like the 6T ain't that bad.

7. amandadam Honeycomb Oct 30, 2018

8. G_koushal_agarwal_GSyq Eclair Oct 31, 2018

G_koushal_agarwal_GSyq, Oct 31, 2018 :
    making the notch smaller and giving an in-display fingerprint did not make any good use as it removed the two important aspects of a user's need.
    No headphone jack
    No Notification led
    I personally think these both are much important than the two they have provided on 6T .
    Only way is to cast votes on a poll for Notification led as jack has moved on because of OnePlus .

the4eyed likes this.
  9. darren190390 Froyo Oct 31, 2018

darren190390, Oct 31, 2018 :
    Hey comon. thinking about the price and what you got for this. oneplus will be better and better every Phone. you should be Happy that a company Like oneplus exists.

10. Ponz_Dawg Froyo Oct 31, 2018

11. sweggitity Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

12. sweggitity Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

sweggitity, Oct 31, 2018 :
    As a community, our voices needs to be heard. we accepted the headphone jack removal, but the notification LED removal?

13. sweggitity Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

There isn't an always on display

14. muharrem1961 Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

Peggyimoniovu and iNtEnSePL like this.
  15. iNtEnSePL KitKat Oct 31, 2018

iNtEnSePL, Oct 31, 2018 :
    I'd happily accept front camera removal. It's 100% useless for me.

16. F_Mohammed_Salman_NIND Gingerbread Oct 31, 2018

F_Mohammed_Salman_NIND, Oct 31, 2018 :
    don't blame him, now a days everyone settled their mind at oneplus don't perform at low light

17. F_Mohammed_Salman_NIND Gingerbread Oct 31, 2018

F_Mohammed_Salman_NIND, Oct 31, 2018 :
    so sad brother i shall pray for u. By the way ur name???

muharrem1961 likes this.
  18. sweggitity Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

Wait for the new OnePlus 7 then,who knows what they remove then :'D

iNtEnSePL likes this.
  19. iNtEnSePL KitKat Oct 31, 2018

iNtEnSePL, Oct 31, 2018 :
    they will remove the speaker, as speaker grill is making it hard to waterproof the phone, just like the 3.5mm jack did. Also it's just shiitty so noone will care...

20. Sai Krishna Thorata Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 31, 2018