No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!

1. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 28, 2014

Jayception , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Do you have MyAnimeList, Hummingbird, or any other online list tracking?

2. sharkbitten741
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2014

sharkbitten741 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Lol going to bump your thread with this...
    How did u get so versed in tech?
    It looks like you know your way around phones x.x like how to fix your phone if its broken... etc etc

Jayception likes this.
  3. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

Jayception , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I've always had an affinity for tech. After I got my first job 4 years ago it was all over. I grew a hobby for collecting the latest and greatest technology. I guess I enjoying having something new that not many non-tech people around me have. You wouldn't believe the look on people's faces when they saw the Moto 360 smartwatch for the first time. When you deal with a ton of tech at work/home/school you get to learn a few things. ;)

4. sharkbitten741

Ooooh! I'm sort of like that now x.x looking at the latest tech reviews etc x) I have to like stop myself from going out and buying like a note 4 or nexus lol.
    hmmm soo from your work and school thats how you got to be an android masta? x.x
    I wanna be like that lol xD
    May i ask your major? Is it in computer egineering? x)

Jayception likes this.
  5. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

I was admitted into Oakland University as a Computer Science major, but at the orientation where they showed me some of the things that they do...I decided that coding wasn't what I wanted to do. I decided to then take up Information Technology as my major. 3 years later and here I am. :)
    I got to be an android master from owning so many phones and from being on the XDA forums, as I rooted all of my android phones.

6. sharkbitten741

Oooh! ok awesome! x) So.. you know your way around a computer as well? Like how to fix a broken computer? :)

oooh i always see that forum pop up here... might just look over there as well x)

Jayception likes this.
  7. manshyworld

8. JakeMnz
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

JakeMnz , Oct 29, 2014 :

9. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

Yeah I know tons about computers and Windows. I need to use Macs more often just so I know how to troubleshoot them. :confused:
    You should. Read a couple of tutorials and you'll learn a few extra things about Android. ;)

10. sharkbitten741

That's awesome! I can't wait to just know my around my computer rather than having to deal with calling support to fix it xP

ooh... hmm like whats a few extra things you know about android? :)

11. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

Well I know in detail everything in the developers options. I can troubleshoot problems with software and for some phones I can replace a cracked screen.
    Then there's just the usual flashing ROMs, kernels and missing system files. :rolleyes:
    I won't touch making my own ROM because I hate coding :p

12. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

Haha this is funny, but I don't live my life anywhere near this. I just like watching it like how people watch movies or TV shows. No cosplay, cults, or obsessions for this one. :rolleyes:

13. sharkbitten741

Ooh ok! Thats awesome ._. And you know how to troubleshoot from just a lot of time on xda forums and from school huh? x.x LOL! OMG i replaced my s3 screen twice... I'm not that clumsy i swear! The first time was my friends... and the second was the day i forgot my case... >.>ok just a bit clumsy

hmmm ok i've ben searching for the best battery build for the past two months >.>
    what rom and kernel are you running
    and how much SOT are you getting? :)

Jayception likes this.
  14. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

I'm a bit clumsy as well, but hard-headed and don't like wearing cases on my phones . :p
    I am using stock CM11S 38R build with the latest Franco kernel . I get about 6 and a half hours of SoT. :)

15. Kallen
    Oct 29, 2014

Kallen , Oct 29, 2014 :
    :( I work in I.T :D and I like to code. But, I'm majoring in Finance ;)

Jayception likes this.
  16. BradRDavis
    Jelly Bean Oct 29, 2014

BradRDavis , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Inception is the greatest movie of all time. Yeah, I said it.

Jayception likes this.
  17. Jayception
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

Nice! Going to go somewhere with the Finance major or has working IT changed your mind about the future? ;)

18. creoledude
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2014

creoledude , Oct 29, 2014 :

19. Kallen
    Oct 29, 2014

Kallen , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Lol, no finance is defiantly the field for me. But, you move up the ranks in I.T extremely quickly without a degree xD almost at $30 an hour with less than 2 years experience xD Not bad. And I don't do much at work other than browse the internet. Lol

Jayception likes this.
  20. creoledude
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2014

creoledude , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I have seen people selling this phone for $500 for the 64 gb.
    Does anyone know what is the actual cost for this phone after tax and shipping cost.