[Answered] 'No media device found' in vehicle Bluetooth mode

1. Q1571936099340
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2019

Q1571936099340 , Oct 24, 2019 :
    Following the recent android 10 upgrade, I'm now experiencing an ongoing problem with my car (vauxhall insignia) unable to recognise my OnePlus 7 pro, as a Bluetooth media device even though it does pair and connects to it and allows for phone calls to be made/answered in hands free mode. The phone is just not recognised as a media device so can't stream any music which is the only option since the headphone jack was removed. This was working fine before the upgrade and is still working fine with my other devices just not my OnePlus device.

2. NologyAndStuff
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

NologyAndStuff , Oct 25, 2019 :
    Hello, I am in the same boat, but I was able to find a temporary work around. When the bluetooth for telephony connects I go to bluetooth settings, then settings of my bluetooth device, and toggle media audio off then on and it works until the next time I connect to the bluetooth device. Hoping they come out with a fix soon.

Q1571936099340 likes this.
  3. Ruqhaiya Taskeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Dec 3, 2019

Ruqhaiya Taskeen , Dec 3, 2019 :
    It would be our pleasure to resolve the issue that you are facing, as we have contacted you for the required information to analyse it further.

Thanks & regards,
    Ruqhaiya Taskeen