Network/Connectivity No Network Coverage On Apps and Bluetooth Car Display even though One plus has full 4g

1. jnachman
    Cupcake May 29, 2018

jnachman , May 29, 2018 :
    Its clear that the network coverage is worse than previous models however on top of this issue i have noticed that Apps such as Waze and 2 different cars are reporting the one plus as having no coverage at certain times when the one plus is showing full coverage.

Im assuming this is a software glitch ?

2. GabrielAK
    Donut May 29, 2018

3. ananth2004
    Donut May 29, 2018

ananth2004 , May 29, 2018 :
    I am also facing the same issue, though I have full LTE coverage the car dashboard says no network coverage. Looks like a bug.

jnachman likes this.
  4. GabrielAK
    Donut May 29, 2018

GabrielAK , May 29, 2018 :
    if i disconnect and reconnect for some times it will show the signal.
    It must be a bug...
    Hope they will fix it.

5. Cotticotti
    Cupcake May 29, 2018

Cotticotti , May 29, 2018 :
    i have the same issue and i've been contacted by the support for sending them bluetooth logs.

Hope they fix It soon

6. jnachman
    Cupcake May 29, 2018

7. ananth2004
    Donut Jun 1, 2018

ananth2004 , Jun 1, 2018 :
    They have asked me to send the logs and I had followed the instructions provided by them to create the log file and sent them the file. I have got a reply stating that the compressed file doesn't have btsnoop file. I have tried couple of times and generated the log file but it doesn't have btsnoop file. The following are the steps I had done as per the instructions.

1. Turn Bluetooth off (important)
    2. Input the command *#800# in dial-up interface, click "oneplus Logkit"
    3. Click “move log path to built-in SD card”
    4. Go back and click “Get Wireless Log” and then click “Delete history logs”
    5. Click “Get Bluetooth Log” to start capturing. When it informs you whether to reboot, please click “cancel”
    6. (Important) Turn Bluetooth on> turn Bluetooth off> then turn Bluetooth on, reproduce the issue, take a screenshot to record the time when error happens
    7. Return to the log interface and click “Stop logging”, then click “move log path to built-in SD card” again to stop it.
    8. Enter file manager, choose storage, find the oem log file and long press and click right upper corner three dots to compress it and send it to: @oneplus.com> along with the screenshots. You can transfer the logs to google and share us a link.

Note:
    After you share us the logs, please delete the file from your phone or it will occupy a lot of storage.

pranjal409 likes this.