No Notifications For Apps via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black

1. Vibrantpahadi , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Sep 6, 2021 :
    Hey,
    This is some serious issue going on with OnePlus 9R. It is not displaying notification for any new message or mail I am receiving for apps like Whatsapp/Gmail etc. I can't say from how much time this issue is happening, but it happens like 3/10 times. What's this issue? I haven't changed any specific settings, it is just an unusual error which is not so frequent but occassional.

Bhanukiranchalla likes this.
  2. Ujen12
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2021

Ujen12 , via OnePlus 9 , Sep 7, 2021 :
    I have been facing the same problem as well. Notification arrive fine usually but there are times when the notifications either arrive late or i don't get notifications at all.

3. hbk1402
    KitKat Sep 8, 2021

hbk1402 , Sep 8, 2021 :
    Can you cross check if the notifications are enabled and all permissions are provided?

4. hbk1402
    KitKat Sep 8, 2021

hbk1402 , Sep 8, 2021 :
    Do you use DND? If so can you observe that the notifications doesn't come matches when the DND is enabled?

5. Vibrantpahadi , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Sep 9, 2021 :
    If I had turned the notifications off, then it would be a permanent disappearance of notifications, right? Why would someone raise a thread if he knows the solution to the bug?

6. hbk1402
    KitKat Sep 9, 2021

hbk1402 , Sep 9, 2021 :
    There is options to disable notifications for each apps as well and by mistake it can get disabled without our notice as from the notification by swiping and selecting, etc. At times kids take our phone and might juggle around. So chances are there and good to check. Also check the permissions if any.

You can also raise a feedback, as we are users same like you and try to be intuitive/collectively help.

7. Vibrantpahadi , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Sep 9, 2021 :
    Okay I understand, I have checked the settings. Notifications are turned on for my apps. I again mention that this issue is not frequent. It happens rarely, usually I am receiving my gmail notifications but 3 days back I missed an email, same with WhatsApp. Same thing happened few days back. So it is occasional may be something to do with RAM management phone itself blocking app notifications in background. This needs to be checked by devs.

8. hbk1402
    KitKat Sep 13, 2021

9. CasperTFG
    KitKat Sep 25, 2021

CasperTFG , Sep 25, 2021 :
    My problem is I'm getting multiple notifications from the same app on my status bar. I can't see any setting that would allow me to group my notifications under one icon with a numerical badge count.