No Pro Mode For Video Niether 3Rd Party App Supports 60FPS

1. Divyakant Thaledi
    Donut Sep 4, 2018

Divyakant Thaledi , Sep 4, 2018 :
    Dear OnePlus Community
    I've used OnePlus 5, 5T and 6 and in all these phones everything is great including the camera. But when it comes to videography these phones really lack behind.
    The following things should be taken care to improve video mode of OnePlus devices.

1. Firstly there's no pro mode for video on any phone mentioned above. We can't even set a fixed amount of ISO. Also no proper manual focusing or fixed focusing in video mode.

2. In 1080P 30fps mode this phone has EIS which is too much cropped in. There is no option to switch on and off EIS in the video mode.

3. They used 30FPS mode in primary sensor and when we use 60FPS it switches to 2nd camera sensor which 3rd party manual camera apps couldn't switch for 60fps.

Well camera plays an important role in marketing. If you put these things in the upcoming updates then it will make OnePlus phones from better to BEST!
    I hope you'll take these things seriously and provide updates regarding the above mentioned things.

hendrali likes this.
  2. Fredman
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2020

Fredman , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Second that. I'm sure when the OP6 was first released there was the ability to turn on and off eis and ois, but the app got replaced in the first update that was released.

Please give us access to this, or allow 3rd party developers access to the full camera feature set (filmic pro in particular says that you cannot select the 60hz frame rates because oneplus wont allow them access to the full feature set)