NO REFUND AFTER RETURN

1. cepheid46e2
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

cepheid46e2 , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Just wanted to give the community a warning. I had to open a Paypal dispute and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) because Oneplus is not honoring their return policy. Been a month since I returned the phone after 2-days use due to battery drain and they acknowledge having the device but have not issued a refund. Multiple chat sessions and even a call from Oneplus support saying they'll get it refunded any day now........nope........still nothing a month later.

Be warned that whatever Oneplus was like before, they are sadly not that company anymore.

Be aware of this moving forward.......I wish someone had warned me.....................

2. Graybeard
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

Graybeard , Dec 2, 2019 :
    I feel your pain. I sent a 7T back for refund in October and as of a few minutes ago (December 2) they claim to have not even inspected it yet. I can't tell you how many times in the last month they told me "so sorry but please wait 24-48 hours". Nothing's changed in a month.

3. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Dec 3, 2019

Kytharsis , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Why did you return it just because of battery drain?

4. F_Nathan_Johnson_dWgQ
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2019

F_Nathan_Johnson_dWgQ , Dec 6, 2019 :
    Well you can minimize the problem as much as you like but if it's draining faster than a Pixel 4XL that's an issue. Also it was returned within the Oneplus return window so it doesn't even matter why. It was undamaged and returned per Oneplus return policy.