No regrets OP7PRO <3

1. Ayyub Ramli Cupcake Aug 13, 2019 at 6:11 PM

Ayyub Ramli, Aug 13, 2019 at 6:11 PM :
    Hello, recently I got the OnePlus 7 Pro and this is probably the best android phone I've ever experienced! This is also my first flagship phone since I'm not a rich guy who gets new flagships every year, my past phones have been quite terrible, and I was looking for a new experience which lets me get a flagship phone that costs not as much as other flagships, I searched for it year after year, day after day, searching, and then I found it, a company called OnePlus, I looked at reviews how the company makes phones with a flagship experience at a cheaper price tag, and at first I was intrigued about buying the 6T, but then I also heard that a newer OnePlus was coming this year, so I halted my purchase and decided to wait (oh boi the waiting game was strong at that time) and 6 months later, there it is, the phone I've been waiting for, the phone I've been dreaming about, the OnePlus 7 Pro, I was so ready to leave my old laggy phone, and when that day came, I got my hands on it, the OnePlus 7 Pro, and Imma tell you now, this is probably the best phone I've ever owned, sure not every phone is perfect, it does have its drawbacks however, the android experience alone overshadowed the negative traits about this phone.

OnePlus 7 Pro - The phone I will never regret buying.

2. akks Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2019 at 7:30 PM

akks, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:30 PM :
    You could have waited another 6 more months, then you will get OnePlus 7T pro which will be even better.
    Basically, if you wait, you will keep on waiting. Technology keeps on developing. Much better devices will release on a later date for sure.
    I'm sure you would have praised exactly this way itself if you had bought OnePlus 6T that day.

3. Ayyub Ramli Cupcake Aug 13, 2019 at 7:32 PM

Ayyub Ramli, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:32 PM :
    yeah, but I couldn't wait any longer xD I guess my desires got the best of me. I am however looking forward on seeing the OnePlus 7T Pro model being released though!! What OnePlus phone did you buy btw?

4. akks Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2019 at 2:40 AM