No replies from community since last 1 year via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. Swappyy
    Eclair Oct 18, 2021

Swappyy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Guys, i raised a 4 complaints regarding software issues.
    I haven't received any reply from them since last 1 year. I am just asking for update on this issues on particular personal chat. They dont have time to respond me. Can you imagine how i am suffering from problems.
    1. It has bluetooth issue so i cant connect my bluetooth headphone to this phone. Waste of money. This is raised before 1 month. No replies
    2. Fingerprint issues. Cant unlock mobile in one go. Raised 1 year ago. No replies
    3. Internet access problem. Raised 2 months ago. No replies
    4. touch response time. raised 4 months ago. No replies.
    Now please suggest me what can i do so that they update me on issues. I already have open tickets for respective issues.

really i have wasted 70,000RS in OnePlus. I will never make mistake for buying OnePlus devices in my life. Now i got why iphones are cheap but they worth it.

2. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Oct 18, 2021

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Hi. I see in your profile that you have replied in feedback posts created by other users. In this community, you are taking to fellow users. Not OnePlus staff.

Please create a feedback instead of replying to existing feedback threads. That way, a record will be created for the CS and bug hunters and they might reply to you.

As for your problems:
    1. If your problem is audio coming through speakers instead of BT headset, try uninstalling alibaba app. That will fix the issue.
    2. Try deleting the already registered FP and register again. Also, if you have a scratched up tempered glass, I suggest you remove it.
    3. What exactly is the problem with internet? If it is slow speed or delayed pings, please check with your network provider also.
    4. Again. What is the problem with touch response time?

Once again, let me make it clear to you. This community is made up of fellow users. I'm also one. We can only help you with the problems and give suggestions.
    If you want official response, either create a feedback and wait for reply from bug hunters, or try contacting customer support or take your phone to a service center.

3. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Oct 18, 2021

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Also, the highest variant of OnePlus 8 pro was 60,000. Not 70,000.

McJader, Caomhin, Auristic and 2 others like this.
  4. Swappyy
    Eclair Oct 18, 2021

Swappyy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Hello,
    I am in touch with them feedback section not in users section. They asked me for logs & followed the same.
    1. I have tested in many devices. Its BT issue. Its connect & disconnect automatically. Dont have alibaba app & any other online shopping apps
    2. Dont have laminated & tempered glass. Bcoz i wanted to check if its s/w issue or not.
    3. Confirmed with provider, i am the only one who face this issue. None of us in my family & taunting me abt OP device. My internet access stops inbetween while browsing or watching insta videos. Latency, download & uploading speed always good.
    4. When i play games / browsing seems like it doesn't have 240 hz response time. In bgmi game, low end device users has enough latency than me. I easily got knocked out by them. Who plays games they can easily says my device has an response time issue. My bullets not registered by os.

5. Swappyy
    Eclair Oct 18, 2021

6. Finhas12
    Donut Oct 22, 2021

Swappyy likes this.
  7. Swappyy
    Eclair Oct 24, 2021

Swappyy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Bro, even they not replying us..they know the software bugs, but dont know how to resolve them.. otherwise they would reply.
    Internet access stops in between while access net.

8. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 24, 2021

pablofg1978 , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Like @B_Wrath said, this is a community forum, not support.
    If you have so many issues, I suggest you to contact support or visit a service center
    Https://oneplus.in/support

9. Swappyy
    Eclair Oct 24, 2021

Swappyy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 24, 2021 :
    I already raised tickets for different different issues...from there i haven't received any reply.
    So i am Posting here for suggestions.
    What service center will fo, they will reset my phone. Thats it |

O1609137162800 likes this.
  10. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 24, 2021

pablofg1978 , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Make a backup first, the go to a service center and get your device checked

11. Finhas12
    Donut Oct 26, 2021

Finhas12 , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Oct 26, 2021 :
    Yes they know very well about the bugs i contacted them on facebook messenger they keep saying these bugs will be fixed in next OTA

Swappyy likes this.