[Submitted] no ring or vibrate for phone call

1. nmatheis
    US Brand Ambassador Apr 24, 2020

nmatheis , Apr 24, 2020 :
    I had the slider set to ring and volume turned up all the way. I received a phone call, and it didn't ring or vibrate. Phone was in battery saver mode. I then switched the slider to DND and back to ring, and then I got ring + vibrate for calls. Screenshot shows time after I went through this procedure.

2. Craven10
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2020

Craven10 , Aug 31, 2020 :
    I have the same problem, but the above procedure does not work for me.

Following a factory reset my new phone rings for incoming calls normally.

After a T-Mobile update (I have had 2 now) the 7T Pro McLaren does not ring on incoming calls. Only indication of a incoming call is voicemail notification if they leave a message!

Tech support suggested clear cache,however this does not restore inbound call ring.

Do not disturb is not on, and side button is in ring mode. Power save is not on.

Audio/Music on the phone works well, ringtones are great.

Social Media app calls work fine and ring to notify.

If I reboot the phone it sometimes rings for inbound calls for a while then stops.

Does this mean I have to do a Factory Reset after an update to make my phone ring again?

This is clearly a software problem, One Plus what are you going to do to fix this issue perhaps in conjunction with T-Mobile?

I have a new One Plus Phone that cannot answer calls? A phone that doesn't ring is NOT a phone.

3. Chartres25
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

Chartres25 , Sep 2, 2020 :
    I have the same problem. I have factory reset my phone as well and problem still persists. I also sometimes have problems ringing out and just get a beep and then it disconnects.

I am on vodafone