No Signal; Wifi & Network?

1. miichael.lee
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2014

miichael.lee , Oct 13, 2014 :
    I've had this phone since late July and it has worked perfectly fine but after 6pm today, my phone suddenly has no signal. It can't find a signal for wi-fi nor my network..? Does anybody have any suggestions? I might have to RMA this phone... Extremely disappointing...
    EDIT: Factory reseted phone now it's on a reboot loop on set-up screen after selecting language...
    @Carl @Bridget @David S. @Emmanuel @Jerry @Mike @Ruta @Steven W

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014

2. Elrey311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2014

3. Elrey311

4. miichael.lee
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2014

sigh, my phone is not even rooted or anything. i do not understand any of this mumbo jumbo.. i cant fix it. i can't get my computer to recognize the phone either so im getting seriously pissed off

5. akung18
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2014

akung18 , Oct 13, 2014 :
    I'm having the same issue, no signal at all on the phone. I have tried different sim cards as well and still nothing. I submitted a ticket but I'm unsure of this "RMA process" I have to go through. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

6. miichael.lee
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2014

This is insane, how the hell does this happen out of no where? My phone is now soft-bricked and I have no ******* clue how to fix this because I'm just a regular user. And before I factory reset my phone from the option it did not show me my IMEI... I am pleading for help.

7. Elrey311

Elrey311 , Oct 13, 2014 :
    I know that it seems like those instructions are hard but they will fix your phone. It sucks I know but to get anywhere you are going to have to try and fix this yourself. Can you get your phone in fastboot mode? Do you have your adb drivers installed on your computer? If you follow that first thread that I posted it will explain it. If you have any questions just ask on that thread and you will get help. This is a common problem and can be fixed.

miichael.lee likes this.
  8. n19htmare
    Jelly Bean Oct 13, 2014

n19htmare , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Oneplus one tech support can attempt to reflash your phone via team viewer or something if you give them access.

But it will take a few days till they get around to you after submitting a ticket.

miichael.lee likes this.
  9. miichael.lee
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2014

Thank you. I already found that thread before but I could not for the life of me understand that for four hours. Once I did it was relatively easy. Although for me I had to do much more steps. I am seriously just enraged that this can happen out of thin air. I had everything on stock and lost some of my data.

If anyone needs help with this, ask me. Trial and error was key to success.

10. l3viz
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

l3viz , Oct 14, 2014 :
    I need help. I do have WiFi, but no network to make calls

akung18 likes this.
  11. Miabantha
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2015

Miabantha , Oct 5, 2015 :
    Need help... had the phone for over a year, but all of a sudden it stopped picking up my home wifi network, when i step out .. other wifi networks connect. Tried the forget network,
    When i try n change the IP setting from DHCP to static, and all fields are filled in.The connect button is not highlighted. can only cancel out. On - cynogen os 12.1 with andriod 5.1.1 .. Need help pls..