No sim card and internet issue via OnePlus 6

1. NapstarPS
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2020

NapstarPS , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 25, 2020 :
    I am using a oneplus 6 and its running on android 10 and i am facing some issue like automatic restart for nearly 20 time s and my sim card is not recognised sometimes and also i am have some some connection issuse its automatically disconnect the internet connection there is no problem with the sim ..please help

2. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jun 25, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 25, 2020 :
    Backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, AND then COMPLETE the NEXT steps below to Optimize the phone.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

Once done, use the phone for a couple of days without adding apps to check for issues with just the raw fresh OOS only.

Only introduce previous 3rd party apps gradually over 2 weeks to see if any particular app or apps drain the battery

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/05/14/how-to-back-up-your-android-phone-before-a-factory-reset/

And here

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

3. rbogasch
    Donut Jul 4, 2020

rbogasch , Jul 4, 2020 :
    I have same issues. After phone restarts sometimes it doesn't recognize the SIM-CARD. Regardless if in Slot 1 or Slot 2. Regardless what SIM card (tried a few).
    Only solution for me is to restart the phone until it start recognizing the sim

NapstarPS and U1593849160605 like this.
  4. NapstarPS
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2020

NapstarPS , Jul 4, 2020 :
    Do you get any other solutions.. I guess service center will say to change the mother board which is Rs 20000 in India