No sound when using NFC

1. armaan8134
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

armaan8134 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Hi!

I currently own a OnePlus 7T, running 10.3.3.

I own a pair of Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT headsets, which has NFC inbuilt smooth connectivity. Whenever I try to connect my phone to the headsets through NFC, I don't get any audio even though it connects successfully.

When I connect the headsets manually, I get a pop up saying powered by Qualcomm aptx. I don't get the same when I connect through NFC.

I also own a OnePlus 6. The headphones connect succesfully through NFC with it and I also get the aptx pop up. Audio comes out fine as well. I used to use a LG G6 earlier, which also always connected succesfully.

It is a problem I'm facing ever since I bought the phone. Please help me with a solution.

Thank you.

2. Katrick
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 25, 2020

3. Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jul 25, 2020 :
    And here I thought I was only one facing this issue with the same model. NFC does recognise, connection gets established and headphones confirms connected but he'll when you press volume button, the output is stuck to device and not headphones which on manually switching, reverts back to device isn't it ?

4. armaan8134
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

armaan8134 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Omg yup. Exactly the same issue! Have you found a fix for it yet? It sucks that it's working on the OnePlus 6 and not the 7t :/