no speed dialing available

1. smart ajay
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

smart ajay , Mar 5, 2018 :
    dear one plus team so many lack of user interface utility their is no speed dial feature it is very useful for hourly / daily calling numbers on the go

2. adamiglehart
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

adamiglehart , Mar 5, 2018 :
    an easy option for this would be to make a folder of direct dial contact widgets. long press home > widgets > contacts > direct dial > pick your contacts you want on hand and move them all to a folder

Hydra Bob likes this.
  3. aakashsood
    Jelly Bean Mar 5, 2018

aakashsood , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Oh yeah? I wonder what's that star symbol on the top left corner on the phone dialer app... Let me long press it and know.

otto2 and Hydra Bob like this.
  4. smart ajay
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

what is speed dial feature I.e.

we assign a contact number to a dialer keypad from 1 to 9 key whatever the number like example

we assign a contact number RAM to num. key 16.
    now what to do

just open the dial up keypad press 1 and than long press to 6

it will dial contact number RAM

you can do this on the go

5. smart ajay
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

aakashsood

Oh yeah? I wonder what's that star symbol on the top left corner on the phone dialer app... Let me long press it and know.

read this dear the above message

favorite is the feature u said

speed dial is the much more quicker than favorite

6. aakashsood
    Jelly Bean Mar 5, 2018

1520260756815.jpg
    Then why does it say speed dial here?

Hydra Bob likes this.
  7. aakashsood
    Jelly Bean Mar 5, 2018

You just need to know how to use it. Go to the contact that you want to set for speed dial. Click on the star icon that appears with the edit() pencil icon.
    Now, from the home screen, long press on phone app icon. Surprise! You have that contact on the list.
    Now which is faster?

otto2 likes this.
  8. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Mar 5, 2018

Gav_W86 , Mar 5, 2018 :
    I would argue with that. Opening the phone up at the favourites screen and tapping the name of the person you want to call is easier than opening the phone app, choosing dialler, remembering which number you have allocated to the person....

With this and your other post I think you are looking for a return to 5-10 years ago.

Hydra Bob and aakashsood like this.
  9. smart ajay
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

Gav_W86

I would argue with that. Opening the phone up at the favourites screen and tapping the name of the person you want to call is easier than opening the phone app, choosing dialler, remembering which number you have allocated to the person....

With this and your other post I think you are looking for a return to 5-10 years ago.​

max 20 to 25 contact numbers u are using daily to call and it's easy to remember