Nord 2 Google duo call drops

1. G_raghav_talwar_qQLL
    Donut Sep 11, 2021

G_raghav_talwar_qQLL , Sep 11, 2021 :
    Hello everyone

I recently bought a Oneplus nord 2 for my mom and calls from Google Duo keeps dropping. There are other people with same issues as well but i am not able to find a fix, i have tried everything like reset, grant permission and updated to latest version.

I have bee using WhatsApp Video as an alternative... Hoping duo issues gets fixed....

The calls gets picked up and we can talk for about a minute and then suddenly it closes. The clarity is good and voice is excellent as usual but the Call drops no matter what.

If you have any suggestions or workaround, please let me know. This is really frustrating as i have been using this application for so long and it works like charm on other devices.

2. Aditya Jeppu
    Donut Sep 14, 2021

Aditya Jeppu , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 14, 2021 :
    I'm facing similar problem too... I'm facing the same problem with FB messenger - in my case, call doesn't drop but the video turns off again and again.
    There seems to be some bugs....!

OnePlus needs to address this ASAP

3. G1628781876860
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2021

karthiksuresh3 likes this.
  4. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Oct 2, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Oct 2, 2021 :
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to this concern of yours. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation to gather more insights regarding this. Please check for the same.

5. Dipjyoti Nath

We are sorry to hear that you have faced such an inconvenience with your device while operating it and thereby have contacted you through direct message for further details.

6. Dipjyoti Nath

We are extremely sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with device usage and thereby have sent personal message regarding the same to gather further more information.

7. U1633756240761
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2021

8. ChhikaraOO7
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2021 at 9:18 AM

9. PGupta21
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2021 at 8:35 AM

PGupta21 , Oct 13, 2021 at 8:35 AM :
    My wife is facing the same issue. Duo works normally for a while but then the video just freezes and within a few seconds so does audio. Have to disconnect call and dial again. It is very frustrating.
    Have tried resetting wifi and Bluetooth settings, disable duo and enable again with latest updates,nothing works.

10. ChhikaraOO7
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2021 at 10:21 AM