Nord 2 lag in videos and scroll

1. SenorDiablo
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2021

SenorDiablo , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 16, 2021 :
    I lost it today man. I did a hard factory reset. The shitty thing about lagging thing is, no one mentioned or even believed that dimensity 1200 could give a performance like this.
    Disappointment of the century

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021

Peter@95 likes this.
  2. atuloroskar
    Donut Sep 21, 2021

3. irinariihi
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2021

irinariihi , Sep 21, 2021 :
    I have the same problem. My phone has only limited amount of apps and only 1/3 of the capacity in use and at times the lagging makes using my Nord 2 like using 10 years old phone. Everyone in my family have OnePlus and we have been very content until now.

Hopefully there is a fix soon!

4. kunalkinkar166
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2021

kunalkinkar166 , Sep 21, 2021 :
    My OnePlus nord 2 is lagging completely from today morning..during normal usage it starts lagging.. this wasn't expected from OnePlus..plz provide the appropriate solution to this problem

5. Shubham_Shahu
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2021

Shubham_Shahu , Sep 24, 2021 :
    After one month use iam facing OnePlus NORD 2 lagging problem.. please help and gives solutions..

SenorDiablo likes this.
  6. SenorDiablo
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2021

SenorDiablo , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 24, 2021 :
    I hard resetted it, now it's working smoothly. Try not to install 3rd party appss and mod apps

7. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 25, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to this concern of yours. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation to gather more insights regarding this. Please check for the same.

8. Dipjyoti Nath

We are extremely sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with device usage and thereby have sent personal message regarding the same to gather further more information.

9. Dipjyoti Nath

We understand your concern and could relate what you are facing for such an issue arising within your device and thereby have contacted you via personal message for further details.

SenorDiablo likes this.
  10. Dipjyoti Nath

We are sorry to hear that you have faced such an inconvenience with your device while operating it and thereby have contacted you through direct message for further details.

11. G_Naman_Khandelwal_Xnra , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 25, 2021 :
    My one plus nord2 6gb variant is also lagging alot specially while playing videos on Insta,fb. In youtube even in normal videos I see frame drop upto 20-30 frames. My secondary Mi phone(11k) price is performing way better in basic tasks. Issue persists even after updates also. Please help

12. C1632590748794
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2021

C1632590748794 , Sep 25, 2021 :
    I Bought This Joke of a Phone for 30k.
    Really Disappointed with OnePlus.
    I can't even do the casual activities like whatsapp and YouTube without This.
    This Frame drop is too much for a phone that is worth 30k and it's only been a month since I bought this phone. I Thought you guys will look into this matter, Since I believed in OnePlus but Now I don't think I can believe in you and your product. I had to Format my phone Twice because of this sluggish feeling, Looks like I gotta do it again. Please take a look into this matter.

13. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 26, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 26, 2021 :
    We understand your concern and could relate what you are facing for such an issue arising within your device and thereby have contacted you via personal message for further details.

14. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 26, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Sorry for the trouble which have been arising on your device and been facing issues trying to flexibly operate your phone. Thereby, we would like to check this further and hence would require few more details regarding this. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation and hope you would be able to get back to us with the requested info.

15. P1607613232451
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2021

P1607613232451 , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Hi, I have the very same problem. Everything is for few seconds lagging. Even apps like settings and camera! Please fix this asap

16. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 28, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to this concern of yours. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation to gather more insights regarding this. Please check for the same.

17. Aruneranhikkal
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2021

Aruneranhikkal , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 28, 2021 :
    I am facing notification issues from one week after purchase... Notifications and internet calls from various apps not coming in lockscreen mode....Anyone facing this issues... never got the solution yet...very disappointed with this nord2...Now another issues coming like can't download apps from Playstore .At the same time can download from Mi with its hotspot on....I never experienced this much bundle of issues from any other mobiles,...

18. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 28, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 28, 2021 :

19. atuloroskar
    Donut Sep 29, 2021

atuloroskar , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 29, 2021 :
    Hello Team,

Any update on this ?
    This is more than a month and we are still facing the lag issue continuously.
    Please us know the approx date by when the issue will be resolved with update.

Expecting a prompt response at earliest.

20. Hitartharya
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2021

Hitartharya , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 29, 2021 :
    My new Nord 2 5g is lagging a lot without any reason. it lags on every game play which I have down loaded from play store. it lags tremendously while playing apps like YouTube, instagram, facebook. I did all the things I could do but it's useless, issue remains the same. I was very happy on buying my first one plus with my hard earned money but now I am frustrated and regret on my decision.
    I wastes lot of time contacting one plus but they are always busy. I chat with them over whatsapp but they told me that your problem will be solved in next update.
    what should be done? it's faulty mobile and they are not accepting it.
    I am thinking to go to consumer court.
    suggestions invited.

SenorDiablo likes this.