100.0%
  4. Display not smooth

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. meteshdave
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2021

meteshdave , Jul 12, 2021 :
    Hey One Plus,

I am one plus user since 2014, Loved Bamboo Cover, still using it sometimes. Since then have bought

One Plus 2

One Plus 3

One Plus 3T

One Plus 6

One Plus 7

One Plus 8

One Plus TV,

One Plus Band

and finally One Plus Nord CE 5G.

It is 1st time I am unhappy after purchasing one plus device.

Reason,

1. Battery Draining - I expected charging to be faster and battery much optimized,

but charging is slow, gets hot sometimes and battery drain is quick mostly 15 to 18 hours.

2. Phone Lags, hangs and is slow - I bought 12 GM Variant,

There is no social media app, no gaming app,

biggest app I use is Whats app, all other apps are in built and have installed 10 other apps which are all below 20 MB.

3. Display is not smooth as expected.

I believed display would be smooth, but it lags too. and Fingerprint does not work smooth either.

Most of the times, I have to try multiple times and it unlocks slowly.

4. Call Log -

For me Call Logs feature is important to keep track of unfinished work and call logs is a like remider to me.

I would prefer to have an option to select multiple entries to delete in call logs,

instead of current options to either do it selecting one by one or clearing entire call log history.

Suggestions / Feedback

I think most of the issues we are facing in Oneplus Nord CE 5G is due to dependability on Google Apps like Phone, Dialer, Contacts, Messages, etc

Google has given us a great platform, but it is trying to make it compatible over vast range of devices at the same time,

it is not possible for the apps to work same way on each phone. Moreover it constantly wants to collect data from phone or users and run ads constantly which is highly irritating these days.

Have lots of expectation from one plus, you have taken over giants like Samsung and Sony and reached this Market Share, don't loose it in competition,

I am a working person, Camera, Games, does not mean anything to me. I want my phone to work for me in running my business remotely.

hope you understand and provide solutions ASAP

2. pkg3107
    Jelly Bean Jul 12, 2021

pkg3107 , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 12, 2021 :
    Hey buddy, agree with a few points that you said. But this is an user forum and it is very unlikely for someone to check this out. Try adding some of these suggestions in the Suggestions tab.

Also, some of these issues are faced by a lot of people, and searching throughout General Support threads can help you find solutions for some of these. Take out some time and hope your device works better 🙂

meteshdave likes this.
  3. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jul 13, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Jul 13, 2021 :
    Sorry to hear that you have to go through this issue while trying to operate your device on a daily basis. Apologizing for the inconvenience caused on that note. Hence, requesting you to kindly go through your personal message and help us with the required information for further investigating into your concern.

Regards,
    Dipjyoti

meteshdave likes this.
  4. D1621078068974
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2021

5. drmartin
    Moderator Moderator Oct 13, 2021

drmartin , Oct 13, 2021 :
    Maybe @Dipjyoti Nath can?

6. Ganilovzyu
    Froyo Oct 13, 2021

7. B1629745169969