Nord CE issues growing via OnePlus Nord CE

1. [email protected] , via OnePlus Nord CE , Oct 23, 2021 :
    Lot of issues and getting too much frustrations from one plus , just shifted gears from samsung.

1) Today when was calling the other person he was not able to hear me, had to switch on /off phone couple of times then the speaker got Okay.

2) During call sometimes it takes too much time to display the details.

3) The battery performance not upto mark.

4) Wifi is a huge disappointment as it gets disconnected and again connected quite often.

5) Camera for photo optimization too much time.

6) Overheating during charging and when Bluetooth and GPS are turned on for usage.

7) Now even the contacts portion is taking too slow during search.

8) At price of 25000 seems not justified.

Hope a new software update resolves the issues.

2. RedBoneEater
    Froyo Oct 24, 2021

RedBoneEater , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Understand you. I have read about more than 20 different websites this problems. And in my opinion I don't really know can they fix those all with software update. I got also Nord Ce 8/128 maybe I am one in million , I haven't faced more than this problems. Fingerprint sensor is so slow that even my 4years old phone has better than this. And camera that don't even know anymore but 64mpix don't take photos like this, heating and draining still with the lightweight patch 11.0.9.9 I pay this one 329€ and I'm not happy. Maybe in future everything changed. This is not old so they have time to fix those. I wait that BIG ONE 12 UPDATE.

3. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 26, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Oct 26, 2021 :
    With that many issues, you may need to consider backing up the phone and doing a full Erase All Data factory reset to refresh your current installation of OOS on the phone.

4. RedBoneEater
    Froyo Oct 29, 2021

RedBoneEater , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Have to look better phone last day my phone display get wrecked 1m drop and that's it , with panzerglass panzer protection. First time in my history I say that dragon trail is not even gorilla glass 3.

6. M1625177707515 , via OnePlus Nord CE , Nov 7, 2021 :
    Hello,

At a moment, after receive September 1 security patch, Can't pay at contactless terminals anymore, no any reaction neither using GooglePay or local bank app.

Before it was working.
    Nfc itself is live, and can read contactless cards, but do not reacts to conractless terminals
    So, something software related.

Cleared cache for Nfc services, reset wifi/bluetooth (just in case somehow related) - nothing changed.
    Waiting next security patch, maybe this will help :-(