Nord ce wastage of money via OnePlus Community App

1. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Camera - 1/5
    Battery Backup - 4/5
    Battery Charging - 3/5
    Display - 5/5

Nord ce camera and fast charging are not upto the mark.Dear oneplus, I wasted my money by buying nord ce 5g.I know very well you have don't have any solution till now.Just the thing is that my money wasted.Nord camera is far better than nord ce 5g.This phone camera is not upto the mark.

Thanks oneplus for the worst camera phone.I didn't expect this from oneplus who never I'm very excited with my first oneplus phone but all my expectations broke up in a second.

2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 20, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Sep 20, 2021 :
    OnePlus team don't visit the threads created on forum. Post your feedback properly.

Caomhin and Tobikage like this.
  3. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    They reply but we have to do some steps that are very difficult.Now they can't do anything because update can't change the camera performance m

4. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 20, 2021

B_Wrath , Sep 20, 2021 :
    It was very well known during the launch that the Nord CE had a mediocre camera. All the reviews said so.

Whenever you buy a device, know about it before buying. I don't understand you crying about it now.

5. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 20, 2021

Liehjan , Sep 20, 2021 :
    You get what you pay for... If you value camera quality, you need to spend 2-3x the money on your device.

6. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    During launching , you can see their camera samples.They are not like that we are capturing.And the reviews come after 3-4 days.I ordered this phone in the first sale.Just I heard that oneplus phone are very good and I also see that.

7. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Bro if you see other phones in the same segment.You will see that other phones camera are far better than this.Nord camera is also good than nord ce camera.Just the price difference is 2000 but they have downgrade some things also for nord ce.

8. Liehjan

Liehjan , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Never look blindly at launch event pictures... Those are always taken by professional photographers that know all the tricks to get more out of the hardware than a average joe.

9. Liehjan

Liehjan , Sep 20, 2021 :
    If you go in the normal Nord section here, you will find plenty of "worst camera" threads there too... If you want you could share some sample pictures here that you have shot.

10. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Bro oneplus always make us happy with their new products.But this time they make me sad with this product.Recently they launch nord 2 that is a perfect phone in every aspect.Just I buy this phone blindly because i trust on oneplus and their products.

11. Liehjan

Liehjan , Sep 20, 2021 :
    This you should never do! Always do your research before buying something :) I always read articles and watch reviews on youtube to know what I can expect in real life.

Caomhin likes this.
  12. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    1632114954183.jpg

1632114954285.jpg

13. Liehjan

Caomhin likes this.
  14. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    I also do that but when the sale starts of nord ce.The unboxing video not come.

Liehjan likes this.
  15. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Yes....but if you compare to nord.There will be a lot of difference.

16. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2021

nerdkabir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Agreed that the Camera is mediocre. As B_Wrath said, you should always do proper research and reviewers opinion, Before buying a Device. Will save you 'this' (current) kind of Experience in future. May be try using the exchange/Trade-in Option on OnePlus Store and see if you are getting good value for it and buy a better one.
    Then there is OLX. You'll be surprised how good price you can get for your old devices. ;). Buy another brand phone of the same price segment category which you were referring to, about being better than nord ce. ;)

Caomhin and Liehjan like this.
  17. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Yes bro trying to sell this phone on olx and planning to buy nord 2.

nerdkabir and Liehjan like this.
  18. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2021

nerdkabir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Again, do proper research. Detailed. Compare with other brands if there's any better device available in the same price segment.. and better package value .

Caomhin likes this.
  19. prince@121 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Yes i have done this time😊

nerdkabir likes this.