Nord Display tint Issue.

?

Are you having a display issue (tint/black line notch/...)

1. Yes, I'm having issues

40 vote(s)
    78.4%
  2. No, I'm not having any issues.

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
  1. Deactivated User
    Sep 17, 2020

2. RKR000
    Froyo Sep 17, 2020

3. vickyanimat
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2020

4. RKR000
    Froyo Sep 17, 2020

RKR000 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 17, 2020 :
    If ur lucky then u may not get a manufactured defective item but to be safe side as per my usage I would suggest not to buy this device as I am not getting any proper response from the one plus support team even after mailing them and provided with screenshots and log details even described all such problem regarding software and app compatibility issue they seems to divert their response by saying to send again and again log files and screenshots with the time of issue occurance though I did send them the log and screenshots of some issues that I have been facing but still like adament they keep mailing by saying to provide with logs and logs and screenshots trying to make look like we are the fools sitting here with having no work and keep sending logs and screenshots all the time, instead I would suggest u to go for other brands like realme, redmi or Asus which provides flagship level hardware and features in this price range did big blunder getting this device going to sell and get other brand device never ever would suggest one plus to anyone even I figured out in one plus 7 pro which costs 58k where same audio and music synchronization issue was there so it's better go for these three brands u ll not regret at all

vickyanimat likes this.
  5. Rahul Srr
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

Rahul Srr , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I'm also facing the tint issue(both 90hz and 60hz) and in white background it even changes to green or purple when seeing sideward, is this characteristics of amoled display, i don't think it is, i think that green and purple bleeding screen only creating this tint issue i guess. In Facebook feed i can see the the display slighly showing pink shade and when in look from up to down it changes like below(Green and pink).

upload_2020-10-31_0-34-42.png

upload_2020-10-31_0-35-18.png
    upload_2020-10-31_0-35-52.png

MY Redmi note 4 IPS display itself good from this photo below(Shot the photo from my mom's redmi note 8)
    upload_2020-10-31_0-37-14.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020

6. RKR000
    Froyo Oct 31, 2020

RKR000 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 31, 2020 :
    Get a replacement of the device or the screen replacement it's the display issue.

7. Rahul Srr
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2020

Rahul Srr , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 31, 2020 :
    If you have nord can you share the photo of your display sideways,

8. RKR000
    Froyo Nov 1, 2020

RKR000 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 1, 2020 :
    When ur using the device normally do u notice screen bleeding like the one u took picture coz I checked mine shows screen bleeding when clicked picture from other handset tried the same with realme x2 pro device which also have amoled display which shows no screen bleeding ll get the replacement in that case

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020

9. Rahul Srr
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2020

Rahul Srr , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 2, 2020 :
    Thank you

RKR000 likes this.
  10. Rahul Srr
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2020

Rahul Srr , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 3, 2020 :
    I went to 1+ service center yesterday and complain about the green tint and rainbow colours on white background as they were saying this display looks like this only, so i told them, '' ok then bring me op8, 8t lets compare with my nord'',

Later then they explained like below:
    P3 amoled display panel has rgb and over saturation, So that pink and green shade is visible on corner of the screen as it changes colour based on your viewing angle and about green tint they are saying oled characteristics in amoled is common in this type of display panel

They simply keep the name as fluid amoled for all 1+ phones but they provided cheap(not cheap low price) amoled panel for the price cut of nord. This is marketing strategy if we ask about that they are saying that nord display is different from other op phones because it is p3 panel

And i compared 4 nord(grayish special edition 12 gb variant,8gb marble blue variant, gray onyx 12gb variant and another gray onyx from demo piece which they personally give me for comparing)

Fyi grayish special edition looks very good

Rainbow tint is visible in 1+ nord all above variants, 7t also has this same colour shade as i checked 2 7t mobiles, oneplus 6 also.

8,8t,7pro,7tpro doesn't have this as it has single blue shade no other shades and display brightness is awesome and top notch, even display issue 8pro(green shade is there in gray bacgrpund) looks good.

About gren tint:
    Beleive me i cant show them the green tint issue in my phone on daylight and it is not visible. iam out of help there[e]1f622[/e]. but they agree it has it. But then i came to home i can see this tint, as i told earlier green tint doesn't bother me

so overall iam happy with this phone because iam aware of green tint and then only i buyed this mobile to be honest.

Also i dont want to waste time for replacement, return, display replacement here on as i already wasted so much time for this.

My brother told me if it still bothers you give the phone to me and buy another phone after diwali,

My friend going to buy nord and he doesnt have money now, he only suggested me, i have told all issues to him still he is going to buy nord.

Thanks,

khan1992 likes this.
  11. khan1992
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2020

khan1992 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 3, 2020 :
    Guys that's not a issue I'm still using this phone but I'm not facing such kind of problem in my phone even night mode is also good for reading or chatting.but if you really facing this problem so firstly you just dial OnePlus toll-free number and talk to them they will guide n help you.

12. RKR000
    Froyo Nov 3, 2020

RKR000 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 3, 2020 :
    If that is the issue than why spend 30k which costs more than 400 dollar and get this defective cheap manufacturing shitt from this company I had redmi k20 pro with fluid amoled display which costedd me 50 dollar less than this device and didn't have any screen bleeding or tint issue so why wud be go for this brand useless company even realme x2 pro doesn't have this issue I checked with my friend better to avoid this brand in near future if they look for ultimate cheapness in terms of providing defective cheap quality product even once in redmi device there was screen bleeding issue and that wasn't any display characteristics it was the issue with the display itself as stated by the mi company itself so how can this bull shit people claim it to be the characteristics boycott one plus👎👎👎

13. Rahul Srr
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2020

Rahul Srr , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 4, 2020 :
    Yes i agree, next time i should be extra careful when buying 1+, if redmi launches k30 with amoled or redmi note x on oct itself with amoled & in display fingerprint then why should i bought this mobile in the first place.

In note series still they are using ips display because they know they cant provide quality amoled within 20k price, atleast they given 30 k k20 pro, k20 with quality amoled panel