[Submitted] Nord: Everything works fine but failed in Phone function

1. jincebaby
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2020

jincebaby , Sep 1, 2020 :
    Title Nord: Everything works fine but failed in Phone function
    Device Nord Software Version O2 Stable 200818
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Hi team, I am using Jio network connection for three years. This is my third OnePlus phone. The last two phones (OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 6) worked perfectly for several years, still working faultlessly. These phones worked perfectly in different network providers connections. But highly hyped OnePlus Nord disappointed me in Network drop, most of the time it's no one have not able to connect me, they heard this announcement "I am out of coverage area message or my phone is switched". I raised several feedbacks through this tool, service experts reach back me with some solution, I did as per, reset the Network and Bluetooth setting. But there are no changes happened this issue same there. Then I changed my sim card (Jio) with a new one and I did a factory reset (full wipe), there is no change in Network dropouts issue still randomly I am out of coverage area/phone is switched of announcement hearing for the callers who can try to call me. The same sim works perfectly for my OnePlus 6,
    Any other comments
    Hi team,

I am using Jio network connection for three years.
    This is my third OnePlus phone. The last two phones (OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 6) worked perfectly for several years, still working faultlessly. These phones worked perfectly in different network providers connections. But highly hyped OnePlus Nord disappointed me in Network drop, most of the time it's no one have not able to connect me, they heard this announcement "I am out of coverage area message or my phone is switched".

I raised several feedbacks through this tool, service experts reach back me with some solution, I did as per, reset the Network and Bluetooth setting. But there are no changes happened this issue same there. Then I changed my sim card (Jio) with a new one and I did a factory reset (full wipe), there is no change in Network dropouts issue still randomly I am out of coverage area/phone is switched of announcement hearing for the callers who can try to call me. The same sim works perfectly for my OnePlus 6, no issues.

2. Simran K
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 2, 2020

Simran K , Sep 2, 2020 :
    It would be our pleasure to resolve the issue that you are facing. We have dropped you a message for more details required to get this sorted out. Hope you would get back to us at the earliest.

Regards,
    Simran