Nord (India) stuck in crashdump via OnePlus Nord

1. GiuseppeT03
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2021

GiuseppeT03 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 24, 2021 :
    Gentlemens, I ask for your help because it's 30 hours that i'm fighting for this

Last morning I woke up and I looked at my Nord, and I saw it sluggishly slow, a bit like it has been in recent times and I was really tired of it, so I decided to clean the Nord by restoring everything in the most pristine way possible to try to make it more like it's Out-Of-The-Box, so i chose to downgrade with msm and luckily i had the wit to back up the persist.img

Making a summary, after I reset everything I reviewed how many bloatware there were in the Nord Indian version (I have that) and I wondered if you could put the global or eu rom on top of the ac2001

Reading on xda, reddit and oneplus I saw that many have done it and everything is semi all right, at most the 5g, the footprint or similar gave them a bit of problems, then I said to myself FINALLY I can get out of this Indian hell as an european (I have not a damn way to use amazon on the nord, because it does not accept that I am in Italy, so it refuses to connect, I breathed fire to make it work by removing the bloatware version, fighting with the router, adb, and the list goes on) and then I immediately threw myself into it

The global / eu version worked, but they crashdumped as soon as I updated them

I thought "Oh well" and I go back to edl and try to put the Indian back
    Everything is fine with oos10, but as soon as I ******* go back to updating to oos11 it crashdumps, and i and go back to msm with edl to flash

I feel idiotic, oh well

fact that says something with sensor_process rc
    device_restart_work_hdlr
    and various other little things

Anyone have any idea how I could upgrade to oos11, global/eu (maybe god) or india?

Thank you in advance and forgive me for the papyrus: /

PS: relatively relevant detail, at more or less the second hour and a half at 12 o'clock in hell the pc while flashing went to bsod for unreleated issues (how lucky am i) and there it gave the first crashdump, but as soon as I reflashed in edl it it booted and then the continuous is over

I've flashed various combinations various versions and several times with edm today, so I don't really know what I can do anymore

2. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 25, 2021

Ghazala.Yasmeen , Sep 25, 2021 :
    We would request you to get the device checked in service center to get this resolved at the earliest.

3. GiuseppeT03
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2021

GiuseppeT03 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 25, 2021 :
    How much is going to cost me? There is no way of fixing the issue locally?

4. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 25, 2021

Ghazala.Yasmeen , Sep 25, 2021 :
    We have got in touch with you through personal message, request you to check for the same.