Nord n10 5g update disabled 5g/4g via OnePlus Nord N10 5G

1. slvlpz
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2021

slvlpz , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 23, 2021 :
    After an update a couple of days ago my phone stopped receiving calls and I could not make phone calls all day. I finally figured out that by switching the preferred network to 2g/3g I could finally make phonecalls as well as receiving. I missed important calls because of this. What's going on?

tim31 likes this.
  2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Nov 24, 2021

3. slvlpz
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2021

4. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Nov 24, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 24, 2021 :
    To reset the Mobile Network adapter on your phone, you have to reset all 3 as mentioned above, and all the info above is related to your Mobile Network cellular service not WiFi.

If you don't want to try the suggestion or If you don't see any improvement after trying the suggestions given. Please send Bug reports and give Feedback on the issues back to the OnePlus OOS developers. So that they can investigate them.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

And you can also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for Email, Phone contact and online Chat details.
    https://www.oneplus.com/support

5. J1637939731466 , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Hello having the same issue. It's not a network issue. After the update noticed no network on 4g/5g when on home WiFi. 4g/5g will work but only if I manually turn off WiFi and select 4g/5g. Otherwise when at home and on WiFi I have to switch to 2g/3g in order to be able to make calls or receive calls and texts. This all happened after the update. I'm on Mint mobile which uses T-Mobile network. Any ideas on how to fix? Already tried removing sim, restarting phone, restarting network settings, resetting APN settings.

tim31 likes this.
  6. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Nov 28, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Contact OnePlus directly at the links given in the post above yours.

Gor. likes this.
  7. ov3rkill75
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2021

ov3rkill75 , Dec 1, 2021 :
    I had this same issue and it was very frustrating for over a month. I finally reinstalled everything back to OS 10 from when I bought it at Metro and everything is fixed. I suggest you do the same.

8. Fubs
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2021

Fubs , Dec 14, 2021 :
    How exactly did you reinstall an old version of Oxygen? I can't find a way to do it without rooting my phone, but I just want a copy of the the original rom so I can flash it.

9. slvlpz
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2022

slvlpz , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Jan 2, 2022 :
    Still no fix for this. No update, nothing.
    I guess I'm going to have to "settle" for 2g until I get another phone. Such a shame, I've been a OnePlus fan since the 3t. I always brag about OnePlus. Such a let down this time.
    I should've gone with the Motorola one 5g instead. I know its only a 300$ phone, but to not be able to be on 4g, its just a shame. Won't be recommending OnePlus anymore, not with all these bugs and issues.