# NORD Popup Box Unboxing

1. ypatadia
    Donut Aug 12, 2020

ypatadia , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Dear Friends,

# Sorry for latepost

I was thrilled to receive OnePlus NORD Pop-Up invitation code on 28th July 2020. Upon getting this invitation i quickly ordered OnePlus Nord - Blue Marble 12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage variant @ Rs 29,999. I wanted latest phone with best specs and price with latest technology (5G).

This phone was really very special, since i wanted this to gift to my heartbeat (My Mom) who had given her best to us, and at the age of 78 years i cant imagine a better gift then this. Just imagine combination when Latest technology meets the oldest person in our family, it would be delightful to see how this combination works.

Coming back to unboxing, I was expecting late delivery due to COVID, but i was surprised to have it delivery on time. Packing was Awesome with Black and Blue highlights

• PopUp Box Included -
      • NORD Brave Bottle (Sun Green Colour)
      • OnePlus NORD Box
        • 1 NORD Mobile (Blue Marble Colour)
        • 1 Power Adapter
        • 1 TPU Case
        • 1 Type-C Cable
        • 1 Sim Tray Ejector
        • 1 NORD Sticker
        • 1 RED Cable Membership Card
        • 1 Welcome Letter
        • 1 Safety Information
        • 1 Quick Start Guide
        • 1 SAR Value
      • OnePlus NORD Creative Case (Camilla Engstrom)
      • OnePlus NORD Sticker Pack
    Unboxing was a great fun which reminded me of my OP7 PRO unboxing. I would really like to compliment OnePlus team in terms of design and package. It's improving day by day with each successful new product launch.

Sharing one pic of Unboxing, which highlights all the above list.
    Nord PopUp Box_Unboxing.jpg

Thanks
    OnePlus Team