Not able to download latest oreo update

1. Varyan
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

Varyan , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I have just received new oreo update reminder but whenever i try to download it stuck on downloading screen. I have tried restarting the phone but problem is still there. Anyone else facing this issue?

2. ArjunpalSingh
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

ArjunpalSingh , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I had the same issue.. but as I mentioned using and then I used my 4g data and downloaded without a hitch... Oreo is amazing. already feeling amazing

Anseva and Varyan like this.
  3. Mr. Ajay Singh Rajput
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

Mr. Ajay Singh Rajput , Nov 25, 2017 :
    you're not able to download Oreo update because it's a sign from the universe not to download it. Oreo update is full of bugs and you will be whining the whole time in the community. Instead I would suggest you to search "Oreo bugs 3/3T" read the threads and then decide to install/not install the update.

Varyan likes this.
  4. Raghu2706
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2017

Raghu2706 , Nov 25, 2017 :
    wait for sometime. yesterday I got the update and download was not successful today morning it was successful.

Varyan likes this.
  5. G_Ganesh_venki_axUf
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2017

G_Ganesh_venki_axUf , Nov 25, 2017 :
    yeah.. it is downloading on mobile data.. but not on WiFi. I have 75 Mbps connection . this is a trap.. I HAVe only 1GB of mobile data.. LOL

6. Anseva
    Donut Nov 25, 2017

Anseva , Nov 25, 2017 :
    I downloaded it over wifi and updated.. Now its working fine... Maybe server or link down..

arjunpalwalia likes this.