Not able to import vcf contacts in OnePlus 8t via OnePlus 8T

2. _.Abhishek._
    Honeycomb Dec 25, 2020

_.Abhishek._ , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 25, 2020 :
    Open Contacts -> Tap on the three lines on the top left -> Settings -> Import (under the heading Merge contacts) -> Select .vcf file and choose the Google Account where you have your .vcf file saved and then select your VCard File and you're good to go.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020

3. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Dec 25, 2020

Shailender Sharma , Dec 25, 2020 :
    Download OnePlus Switch app on both devices and transfer contacts, data seamlessly

4. ShreyasPatil_
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 25, 2020

ShreyasPatil_ , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 25, 2020 :
    You can upload your contacts on google contacts so that you won't need to again and again import contacts. Whenever you sign in on device using the Google account, all your contacts will be synced.

5. SREEKANTH_BALUSULAPALEM , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 28, 2020 :
    I tried importing vcf and it it saying "could not import vcard". So I raised this query. I know exporting contacts to google is safe way(now). But I only saved contacts from old phone as vcf and now not able to import. I don't have old phone with me now.

So need a way to import vcf.

Thanks
    Srekanth

7. Triveni786 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 6, 2021 :
    I tried importing vcf and it it saying "could not import vcard". So I raised this query. I know exporting contacts to google is safe way(now). But I only saved contacts from old phone as vcf and now not able to import. I don't have old phone with me now.
    Need to update

8. Harishtamil
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2021

9. SREEKANTH_BALUSULAPALEM , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 26, 2021 :
    As I said..I don't have old phone(OnePlus 5) with me anymore now. I stored all contacts as vcf in Google drive. Not able to import to OnePlus 8t. I didn't get any proper response..OnePlus support not upto the mark..this query raised a month ago..still no resolution