[Submitted] Not able to update smsc in my Nord2

1. kirtishj
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2021

kirtishj , Aug 9, 2021 :
    Hi I am not able to update smsc no in my Nord2 phone. It is disabled by default because of this not able to send sms from my BSNL sim. Please help.

2. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Aug 10, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Aug 10, 2021 :
    We are extremely sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with device usage and thereby have sent personal message regarding the same to gather further more information.

Regards,
    Dipjyoti

kirtishj likes this.
  3. Alex.YU
    OnePlus Engineer Staff Member Aug 13, 2021

Alex.YU , Aug 13, 2021 :
    Dear friend, pls call operator and ask for the latest smsc number, then u can update smsc number to the right one by this method: Dial *#*#4636#*#* ->Phone Information > go down in this menu > SMSC (can update number here)

kirtishj likes this.

5. vamsikrishna543
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2021

6. umangrdoshi
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2021

umangrdoshi , Dec 1, 2021 :
    I had the same problem for one of my simcards in Nord2. I am able to update it for one sim, not for another. Tried swapping the sim cards as well, but still does not work for a particular simcard (not sim slot).

It got resolved by asking the service provider to reset the network from their side. It updated it to the correct SMS center number. it is still non-editable for that SIM (which seems to be Nord2 issue), but at least got the correct SMSC updated and able to send SMS