Not all USB-PD solution seems equal for charging via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Grilled_Trout
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2019

Grilled_Trout , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 3, 2019 :
    I tested a few chargers, mainly portable battery aka power Banks to test out the OnePlus 7 Pro's supposed support for charging at 15W at 5V/3A.

It seems as though the included charger for all Pixel phones seem to work at charging the 7 Pro at 15W. Not much luck with power Banks, however.

Aukey, Anker, RavPower, Samsung, and a couple of other lesser-known brands tested. All of them at 10,000 mAh that support USB-PD at 18W maximum, with the exception of Samsung one which only supports QC.

So I am a little confused. It is definitely not a cable issue because I used the included charging cable that comes with Pixel phones, and the Pixel wall charger charged the 7 Pro at 15W just fine.

I really do not want to use some questionable brands that claim to provide dash charging capability because I do not trust them, do not want to have to deal with the possibility of damaging the battery on the 7 Pro, and I do not want to be restricted to using the warp/dash charging cable mainly due to the length being too long to be really portable.

Are there any specification on these power banks that causes the 7 Pro to charge or not charge at the supported 15W max charging speed via USB-PD? It seems to me that not all USB-PD at 18W is created equal.