NOT HAPPY WITH MY ONE PLUS 8 AT ALL!!!! via OnePlus 8

1. sai kumar
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

sai kumar , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 9, 2020 :
    I some how feel my one plus 8 8gb version is no better than my old phone one plus 6 6gb version.. i was shocked to c one plus 8 hanging so often.. especially when on bluetooth wireless z and on call and theres one more call coming up ...it won't pickup nor hangup the incoming call... And phone freezes at that point ... No other buttons work... have to restart phone again...one more thing i observed is display quality of my one plus 6 is better than my one plus 8... Observed it when playing same video on both phones side by side.. im not happy at all... Regret not buying samsung S20 already... I want replacement if possible [e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e] so that i can buy one plus 8 pro or samsung.i feel i got defective piece..

2. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jul 9, 2020

theshinybeast , Jul 9, 2020 :
    Well that is just tragic. No one cares though. Mainly because all your observations sound, to be frank, quite ridiculous and sad.
    But there you go, hope you've learnt something.:)

pablofg1978 and sai kumar like this.
  3. Arjun Choudhry
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2020

Arjun Choudhry , Jul 9, 2020 :
    The display isn't better. It is more Blue. That is harmful for the eyes. The blue light emission has been decreased by 40 percent on the 8 series. Also, the 6 was way oversaturated. I had one, and instantly found the 8 pro display to be far more accurate and not over the top saturated.
    For the performance problem, try a factory reset. Also, what os version are you running? Did you update via Oxygen updater? In that case, you may have downloaded a build for EU or NA.
    If nothing works, then contact customer service

sai kumar likes this.
  4. sai kumar
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

im okay if they have really reduced the blue light.. display is fine ... I just said my observations.. I'm more worried of phone hanging... BTW I'm using Oxygen OS 10.5.9.IN21DA ... I just confirmed with oxygen updater.. I'm using the latest software.. as u said will try factory resetting once... Anyways thanks for advise.. i still feel i want replacement..

5. sai kumar
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

May be i was expecting too much as i jumped from 6 to 8 ... But they proved me wrong ... Only thing i think has improved is google assistant... And may be camera which i rarely use tho ... Other wise its just the same phone lil bigand lil slow