Cupcake May 14, 2017

2. G_Pujan_Sapkota_TApw
    Cupcake May 14, 2017

3. Rajib Santra
    Cupcake May 14, 2017

4. blackdemon19190
    Gingerbread May 14, 2017

blackdemon19190 , May 14, 2017 :
    Coming to the contacts issue, it is very uncertain, this happens rarely and one shud always keep important data backed up, if u haven't yet, then it's a lesson start syncing now, also give it a try as automatic sync is always on in such devices so there might be a chance Ur contacts are synced on Google's database. Try deleting Ur Google account, then restart ur phone, then add the same Google account again and let the phone sync (make sure Ur on good network meanwhile to avoid any further errors).
    Coming to Another point, the battery, yes it is using up a lot of it now specially after 4.0.2 (currently running 4.0.3) and there are no practical ways found yet coz it's the Andiord system which is culprit at the moment, if u want to get some more juice try stopping Google assistant and Google cards In Google app settings that might save you some battery,(but then it's sad not to be able to use Ur phone to its full potential) and let's hope the next update finds us all a little peace!!

5. nirajbhusal
    Gingerbread May 14, 2017

nirajbhusal , May 14, 2017 :
    I am okay with the latest update. Can you please Reset your phone with clearing cache. Also, One Plus is awesome and I am sure they will fix all these problems in upcoming update.

6. Aryan reddy
    Cupcake May 14, 2017

7. GGGoose
    Cupcake May 16, 2017

GGGoose , May 16, 2017 :
    everything is for the better i trust one plus team and they will fix everything

8. vallabh budhkar
    Gingerbread May 16, 2017