Not happy with the new update for Oneplus 3

1. G_Vipin_Mathew_AsIq
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

G_Vipin_Mathew_AsIq , Jan 21, 2017 :
    I have already gone there set to display all contacts. This is a bug my friend. A OnePlus developer need to look into this.

pellos31 likes this.
  2. azeem.fz
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

3. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H , Jan 21, 2017 :

4. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Jan 21, 2017

Zh_kilat , Jan 21, 2017 :
    Spend some more time with your new ROM .... before deciding to roll back

5. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

Bhai, I tried Bhai, it is not at all syncing

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problems, also tried to manually sycn the conts but that's not happening. This is a very serious issue since it's about the very basic feature in the phone, how can we call up someone?

6. bahhaziz
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

bahhaziz , Jan 21, 2017 :
    how come your contacts are gone? the contacts are saved in Google server and linked to your Gmail account that you can open from any device not just your phone

7. G_Nilesh_Manjrekar_uaKS
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

G_Nilesh_Manjrekar_uaKS , Jan 21, 2017 :
    thank you so much Rahul khawtge for saying that and that was the point that you have not sync and first sync with it Gmail then you will get all your contact miss

8. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

[QUOTE="Hi, I'm experiencing the same problems, also tried to manually sycn the conts but that's not happening. This is a very serious issue since it's about the very basic feature in the phone, how can we call up someone?

9. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problems, also tried to manually sycn the conts but that's not happening. This is a very serious issue since it's about the very basic feature in the phone, how can we call up someone?

10. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

[Hi, I'm experiencing the same problems, also tried to manually sycn the conts but that's not happening. This is a very serious issue since it's about the very basic feature in the phone, how can we call up someone?

11. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

12. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

13. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

14. G_Nilesh_Manjrekar_uaKS
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

bro if u not sync with your Gmail account and your are using like that only naa and saving your contact in your device OP3 or the other then you will not get any backup of your contacts

15. F_Anirudhra_Boganadham_H
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

Bhai, thank you for your reply, I always save all my conts to Gmail only, I'm trying to sync, but it keeps saying error will be back shortly!

16. F_Abhishek_Magadum_LlAy
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

F_Abhishek_Magadum_LlAy , Jan 21, 2017 :
    Even I faced the same problem when I updated it to 7.0 through VPN like all the contacts got deleted n nor I could add any and the battery draining within hours But still phone was recovered within 4-5 days automatically. All OP3 faced and facing similar problems But still they ll get settled automatically either through new update or recovery as like mine , That's what I think.

17. G_Nilesh_Manjrekar_uaKS
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

so go setting their will be a account option will be there add a Gmail accounts blro

18. G_andrie_stefanou_JpQR
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

19. G_rohit_kinkar_GEiD
    Eclair Jan 21, 2017

20. pratiush29
    Gingerbread Jan 21, 2017