Not in-ear headphones

1. guridako
    Donut Nov 20, 2014

hotsauce, aubthedrummer and dig.in like this.
  2. hons
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 20, 2014

3. guridako
    Donut Nov 20, 2014

guridako , Nov 20, 2014 :
    amazon...official urbanista page... they cost around 20 bucks

4. jthe111
    Jelly Bean Nov 20, 2014

5. JonoH
    Froyo Nov 20, 2014

6. JonoH
    Froyo Nov 20, 2014

JonoH , Nov 20, 2014 :
    I've got those, in black. They're 'hybrid' in-ear phones, or as they say:

The epitome of a functional hybrid, our innovative ATH-CHX5iS headphones were uniquely designed to nestle in the ear without actually entering your ear canal – making them the perfect choice for those who love the portability (but don’t love the feeling) of conventional in-ear headphones.

http://www.audiotechnicashop.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=91_87&product_id=475

Or £23 at Argos :D

7. mberteotti
    Eclair Jan 27, 2015

mberteotti , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Are they fully compatibile with +/- volume and central command button?

8. teuchterloon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2015

teuchterloon , Jan 27, 2015 :
    My non-in-ear headphones are Goji "Tinchy Striders". I highly recommend them. Tested them against Bose, Sony, Sennheiser etc and (to my ears at least) they blew them all away. Cheap too :)

9. JonoH
    Froyo Feb 11, 2015

JonoH , Feb 11, 2015 :
    Only saw this now- sorry...

These use a mechanical in-line hardware volume control. This makes it universally compatible, but doesn't change the volume on the actual phone. Call answer button can skip tracks IIRC.

The earpieces didn't fit well, so I've returned these, and now have the OPO JBL buds.

Nice. Highly recommended. The flat cable is great, and I prefer the more robust right-angle jack.

Problem now is that I can't control volume while phone is in 'pocket mode'- which is what I've come back here to look into :)