Not optimized apps hibernating

1. Miguel Quezada
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2019

Miguel Quezada , Jan 22, 2019 :
    Like the title explains, some apps that i have defined not ti be optimised, after a few hours... They are reseted, or closed, or hibernated, call it what you want... I have both options not selected in the optimized batery options. But it happens every day at 2 or 3 times. Oh, and this happens not turning the phone off for a few days also. Does this happen to everyone?! Is there a solution?! Thanks

e-kovi likes this.
  2. e-kovi
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2019

e-kovi , Feb 19, 2019 :
    have the same, op5t on pie. worst it happens with alarm app and outcome is alarm doesn't go off...

3. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2019

felipemendes , Feb 19, 2019 :
    That is a problem, for sure. Beside not optimizing, you have to enter the multitask screen (where you can swipe between tasks) and pin the apps you want to keep in memory (on the three dots on the top right, tap and click "Lock"). Now my radio app does not stop during my listen, but OOS tells me hours after I'm done listening that the app is using too much battery - although battery usage still seems pretty normal.

Miguel Quezada likes this.
  4. Miguel Quezada
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2019

Miguel Quezada , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Man, this only proves that one is ALWAYS learning and ANYONE knows all!!!! I can proudly say i have op phones since they "came out" and i deal with oxyos since it's launch... And i have been missing that AWSOME FEATURE until now!! I dont know if that is going to solve my problem or not. I will try as from now on... But just the "learned something today feeling" leaves me quite happy!! Thanks a million, bro!! Cheers!! Ill report back on if it has solved my problem or not...

felipemendes likes this.