Not receiving app notifications

1. janinaritzen Cupcake May 18, 2019

janinaritzen, May 18, 2019 :
    My OP6t has failed to notify me of any new app activity until I open the app itself on Facebook, Instagram, fb messenger, etc. I have all notifications for these apps turned on in both the app itself and the phone settings. Any idea how to fix this issue?

LucasFerraz likes this.
  2. ironass KitKat May 19, 2019

ironass, May 19, 2019 :
    Do you have battery optimisation still enabled for those apps? Typically, it closes the app and notifications down until the app is opened.

janinaritzen likes this.
  3. LucasFerraz Eclair May 19, 2019

janinaritzen likes this.
  4. Kush_Ghuraiya Donut May 19, 2019

Kush_Ghuraiya, May 19, 2019 :
    but earlier it never happened with battery optimisation ON ,
    it's happening with this update onwards

janinaritzen likes this.
  5. Panos1988 Eclair May 19, 2019

Panos1988, May 19, 2019 :
    Check app and notification in settings for these apps,also the recent app management mode (normal/deep clear)and settings for notification separately for each app.If nothing is wrong or different,clear cache for these apps,update or download them again and restart the device.(Also check if all these apps have access to permissions and are not blocked for some reason)

6. janinaritzen Cupcake May 19, 2019

janinaritzen, May 19, 2019 :
    this was successful, thank you!

ironass likes this.
  7. LucasFerraz Eclair May 19, 2019

LucasFerraz, May 19, 2019 :
    got ? how do you do? Would you help me? Are Instagram Notifications Working?

8. ironass KitKat May 19, 2019

ironass, May 19, 2019 :
    Go to... Settings > Battery > Battery optimisation > (go to any apps that you want notifications from and touch and select, "Don't optimise")

janinaritzen likes this.