Not receiving updates on OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile version via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray

1. R. Dave T. , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Sep 13, 2020 :
    I have the T-Mobile version OnePlus 7 Pro model gm 1915 on 10.3.4.GM21AA. I believe TMobile must have two different variants of the OnePlus 7 Pro. Last month about 8/10/20 the OnePlus 7 Pro got an update version 10.0.6.GM31CB with August security patch. It is 9/12/20 and i have still not received this update. I am on the July security patch. I can't find much information on my version of the phone. Do you (OnePlus) or anyone else have any light that you could shed on this situation. I freaking love this phone and appreciate all of your help. Thank you guys.

Dave T.

3. R. Dave T. , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Thanks, ye I've been checking for the system update daily. I've also used a VPN, set it for Canada, netherlands and a few other places and no luck yet.

4. Dsquared1955 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 14, 2020 :
    That's too bad. Another member posted this thread for useful links for the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren 5G; you might find something similar for your phone.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/useful-t-mobile-links-for-7t-pro-5g-mclaren.1268175/

Good luck!

5. R. Dave T. , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Thanks, I absolutely love this phone. Even if the updates have been a little weird. The phone makes up for it. Especially With GCam .,.,, But I appreciate the suggestions, I'll check it out.

Dave Tenney

6. W1601542153523
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2020

W1601542153523 , Oct 1, 2020 :
    Yeah no updates here from my OnePlus 7 pro 5G not only that I've never been able to enjoy the 5G Network as promised by OnePlus so you know there's a group of us for a class action and I guarantee this is the last one plus I'll ever buy

7. Dsquared1955 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 1, 2020 :
    I just pulled down another OTA last night, this one adds 5G SA capability to the phone.

8. W1601542153523 , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , Oct 2, 2020 :
    OnePlus 7 pro 5G still waiting on its update and many of us are stuck on 2 and 3G so we've really been enjoying ourselves

9. R. Dave T.
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2020

R. Dave T. , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Ye I heard that some of you guys have been getting the 5g sa possibilities, I really hope that's being activated properly for ur sake because that's pretty horrible having the 5g option and not being able to use it. So 10.3.5 with September security is being pushed out right now, it's technically for the Indian region of op7 pro. How I ended up with it I will never know, this phone is from T-Mobile/USA AND I LIVE IN MINNEAPOLIS. HOPE WE GET WHAT WE NEED. I'm probably going to use a VPN to get the update quicker, that's for sure.

10. Dsquared1955 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 6, 2020 :
    Dave, I did some looking around, and it appears you are running an international version, not the US T-Mobile version. Read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/co..._source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body
    I looked on the T-Mobile support site for the 7Pro, and the releases look nothing like what you have. said:
    https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/oneplus-7-pro/software-updates-oneplus-7-pro
    Just curious..... where did you get the phone? Direct from T-Mobile? Or from OnePlus?
    Everything for my McLaren is aligning perfectly with all the information I find on T-Mobile support site.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020

11. R. Dave T.
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2020

R. Dave T. , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 9, 2020 :
    I appreciate your help very much. I bought the phone off swappa from a guy who had obviously unlocked the phone and maybe flashed it. I called TMobile and I remember them being a little confused and they told me to talk to OnePlus and that's how to figure this out. But when I called OnePlus they ended up saying it's T-Mobile's responsibility to update. I'm unable to use the OnePlus update app. So I'm a little bit confused by the redditb conversation. It looks like I she be on a gm31cb phone or version based on the T-Mobile site. I have looked into completely (rebranding)/the phone or making it global in other words. There are people that show how to do this but I'm a little nervous of doing something wrong and ruining my phone. I seem to have either the Indian or TMobile version when I look through info on the web, I see conflicting info. I do use the phone on metro PC's a TMobile company. I'm still hoping for that September patch and update