0
Not restart

  1. sudharsan sadagopan
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2018

    sudharsan sadagopan , Aug 8, 2018 :
    My one plus 3T is getting switched off all of a sudden ....Not switching on even manually .... after getting it cooled near AC duct it is getting ON .....No solution from customer care ....They say need to change mother board .... 1.2 year old Mobile ...... No feed back from one plus even after stating a email ...
     

    #1
  2. karthik oneplus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2018

    karthik oneplus , Aug 8, 2018 :
    Ask them to change the battery and see. Switching on when phone gets cold seems to be a symptom of battery abnormal. But 1.2 years is low for battery to get spoilt.
     

    #2
  3. sudharsan sadagopan
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2018

    sudharsan sadagopan , Aug 8, 2018 :
    Bro ....I got this problem after the last update of software.... Phone is not getting heated up .... suddenly switching off .....not restarting even after pressing the button ..... I need some AC duct ,cool it then switching it ON..... I m feeling the heat in the mobile ....even if it is switched for an hour or more the battery gets drained ....means it is trying to restart but no able to ......
     

    #3
  4. sudharsan sadagopan
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2018

    sudharsan sadagopan , Aug 8, 2018 :
    sorry I m not feeling the heat in mobile
     

    #4
  5. G_TV95_MeLm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2018

    G_TV95_MeLm , Aug 8, 2018 :
    It seems to be a battery issue. Get it replaced. Your battery may be at the end of its life.
     

    #5
  6. sudharsan sadagopan
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2018

    sudharsan sadagopan , Aug 8, 2018 :
    but I don't find the battery is getting drained faster when it is in ON condition.....and had no issues of charging too....

    even then bro u suggest to Change battery?
     

    #6
  7. Ak@oneplus
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2018

    Ak@oneplus , Aug 8, 2018 :
    one bit tricky solution.....Root ur mobile...and use " AKT(advanced kernel tweaking) battery profile ” ...the problem is caused due to overheating of phone
     

    #7