1. MarkoBatrac
    Honeycomb May 25, 2018

akshay791 and apisarenco like this.
  2. MarkoBatrac
    Honeycomb May 25, 2018

3. apisarenco
    Gingerbread May 25, 2018

apisarenco , May 25, 2018 :
    I tried replicating your results indoors and so far the only issue with clarity that I've had was with ultra high ISO (your night shots went up to 2500), and with movement, partly due to image stabilization. basically as far as smartphone cameras go, I'm amazed. try to compare your shots with shots done by other phones in the same conditions. grab a friend, and shoot, by yourself, with both phones.

MarkoBatrac likes this.
  4. hicarl
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2018

hicarl , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Hello Marko,

Having the same problem with you as the quality of my photos are very grainy, blurry. The quality of the camera is not good for some strange reason as I've seen loads of examples of amazing photos which were supposedly taken by the OnePlus 6.

Can anybody from the OnePlus team help with this matter?

MarkoBatrac likes this.
  5. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jul 26, 2018

KeepTransisting , Jul 26, 2018 :
    OnePlus team does not post here. Submit a support ticket to ask them questions.

hicarl likes this.
  6. 01baftb
    Gingerbread Jul 26, 2018

01baftb , Jul 26, 2018 :
    I agree, the quality of pictures from OnePlus 6 camera are very poor. I have often noticed blurry and noisy/grainy pictures. I have created a detailed thread regarding the issue in the hope that OnePlus will finally listen and fix the issue. You can read more here, https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-6-camera-takes-blurry-and-noisy-pictures.864226/. In addition, I have filled the following bug reports. If you're having the same issue, please support.

Mordorr and MarkoBatrac like this.