Notes Backup!?

1. Moses_McPherson
    Froyo Nov 12, 2019

Moses_McPherson , Nov 12, 2019 :
    Like I know there have probably been like a thousand and one posts about this. People have been asking how to backup their notes saved in OnePlus notes and basically there is no way of actually doing it besides apparently using OnePlus switch. But what about when we just simply want to format our phones?
    I don't know if any developers will see this and make a move, but there really needs to be a method implemented in order to backup saved notes in OnePlus notes, I lost all my notes the other day, that's history though, but I really like the OnePlus notes app, but if I really can't secure my notes for the future then it isn't as reliable as I would've expected.
    I really didn't want to, but it seems I'll have to switch over to Google Keeps which most of the community had been recommending, but even still, OnePlus team, I'm not a programmer so I don't know if it's a difficult task that you'd deem isn't worth the effort, but a notes update with backup functionality would be greatly appreciated.

2. G1573627774297
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2019

3. Moses_McPherson
    Froyo Nov 14, 2019

Moses_McPherson , Nov 14, 2019 :
    I'm using a OnePlus 6, the information regarding notes for iPhone is kinda irrelevant, and I'm not planning to switch to an iPhone anytime soon.
    I'm sure I made myself clear, but just in case I didn't, I was saying that the stock notes app on OnePlus phones doesn't have a dedicated backup feature and it needs one and I'm hoping someone will do that. However until then, just to avoid losing my notes a second time, I'll use Google Keeps from now on.