Notice regarding the OnePlus 5 & 5T update delay

1. Yoav Offek
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2020

Yoav Offek , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 18, 2020 :
    I just gotta get this out.
    A notice stating a further delay in an update that should've came out over 2 months ago????
    Does that seem to at any way shape or form makes sense?! said:
    Especially since you were completely silent about the whole thing up until now!! It's one thing to provide regular updates (or as you call them "notices") in regards to where you guys are standing at with this OOS update, (sidenote, isn't that the exact and soul purpose of this so called "Community" app?!), It's another, being completely silent about it for four months, than releasing a very very vague "Notice" basically only stating that "the problem is not us, it's the mobile couriers, and we wanted to wait with the notice until we had an ETA, but even now as we release this notice we DONT HAVE ONE" basically throwing down YOURE RESPOSIBILITIES to someone else!!!!!!!!!
    I am thoroughly disappointed. This 5T is my first, and last OP phones I ever bought or ever will buy.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020

2. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 18, 2020

BeardyBiceps , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Yeah... Until i have the Oneplus phone in my hand, Surely ll share my opinion and feedback on devices and updates.

3. naheedmir
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2020

naheedmir , Sep 18, 2020 :
    There are a number of brands in the market that are selling the best mobile phones. As far as OnePlus Nord is concerned, it is exceptional. I myself am using OnePlus and its smooth and unstopped process makes me a real fan of it. My friends are also using OnePlus and I suggest it to all here on this forum.

João Carlos Chande likes this.
  4. splus9
    Froyo Sep 18, 2020

splus9 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Do you seriously think anyone here believes you? We all know the real reasons for this looong delay - you have to release and uodate your new phones!
    And are you even aware that the biggest issue is the camera EIS? What has EIS have to do with the "communication module"???
    Nothing of course.
    It's amazing to see how low has OnePlus gone...

5. naheedmir
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2020

Yeah, I have the same opinion. I am OnePlus product user and keep suggesting my other fellows to have the same phone and enjoy its extremely beautiful camera results. I really appreciate OnePlus products.

João Carlos Chande likes this.
  6. ArnabTalukder
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2020

ArnabTalukder , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Oxygen OS 11 update for all the OnePlus 5 & 5T devices will be the best apology to your fans according to me. It will show how deeply you care about your customer satisfaction. And to be honest, it's not a big ask, really. Please, think about that.
    Never Settle #OnePlus

rvirex and João Carlos Chande like this.
  7. dashjagd
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2020

8. Rohan_S_P

Rohan_S_P , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    They even didn't provide security patch up to date.
    and it's bad to think is Android 11

dashjagd likes this.
  9. dashjagd
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2020

10. K1ngP1n

K1ngP1n , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Lol, what an excuse.
    Removing things before the Nord launch from the 5/T and now even giving the updates.
    Hats of to OnePlus you are now just the another one.
    Keep selling Nord and do the same thing with Nord 2, remove basic things from 6/T and then again come with same excuse.
    Great Job, well done 👍🏻:cool:👏🏻

11. dashjagd
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2020

dashjagd , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 18, 2020 :
    We will get
    A) old version of both security patch and the android
    B) in 2021 where the tech companies will be working on android 12

SMH .

The only respect I had for oneplus.

12. RameshTheBabu
    Donut Sep 18, 2020

13. mahesh.silwal
    Eclair Sep 18, 2020

FusionBomber and dashjagd like this.
  14. sathishselvaraj
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2020

15. Dpaladines
    Eclair Sep 18, 2020

dinakaran.sensor and Igiboy1970 like this.
  16. FusionBomber
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2020

FusionBomber , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Was that sarcasm?
    Camera is the worst aspect of any OnePlus phone. Well now the software support as well.

17. siddiquianas , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Tysm [e]1f525[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e] Every Oneplus 5, 5T User want OS 11

18. adam1709
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2020

adam1709 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Finally someone spoke up!
    For all this, you should reward us with android 11!
    Then I think we will all pronounce you :)

20. naheedmir
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2020

Hello Gary,
    We were earnestly waiting for the update of OnePlus 5 and 5T but now we are being informed that the whole team is working on this assignment to remove all the bugs from the proceedings. It is good to know but there should not be a long delay. As many of my friends and I myself are using OnePlus and looking for the updates. I Hope, next update will be soon from your side.
    Thanks

blueskywhale and MKT_IRFAN3735 like this.