2. jayesshjain
    Eclair Nov 6, 2020

3. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Nov 6, 2020

SmartUserS likes this.
  4. sgronkia
    Froyo Nov 6, 2020

sgronkia , Nov 6, 2020 :
    They don't even put some effort in a status update, you think they will provide android 11? They can't even provide a bug free 10.

5. MohitPatiyal
    Donut Nov 6, 2020

MohitPatiyal , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Which samsung device did you get?

6. ninja123456 , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Nov 6, 2020 :
    To customize 1 version is consuming lot of their time. Also 2 features dc dimming and ram boost is pending. Now do you want them to thrash all 10 work and move on to 11? Or do you want them to spend more time on 10 provide fix and move on to 11 and fall in the pit of same issues again? By doing all these what will OnePlus gain? If they leave us with Android 10. There is a chance of people with money buying new phones for new version and features but if they keep upgrading older version of phones with new Android versions there is a chance of users staying with op2 atleast for next 2 years. Do you think all these effort is worth?

7. ninja123456 , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Oneplus is acting like they are developing entire Android 10!
    To customize something which is already developed and spoon fed by Google is being an impossible task to these third class OnePlus developers.

8. spyridonas
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2020

spyridonas , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 6, 2020 :
    The fact is the one plus 5/5t wasn't supposed to get android 10 at all and you guys cry for a minor update. The specific bug is not under their team's control to fix as the post says.
    Have some respect for the one plus team

Pritam_Dhokale likes this.
  9. F_Sayali_Nagrale_BGjW
    Froyo Nov 6, 2020

F_Sayali_Nagrale_BGjW , Nov 6, 2020 :
    hey you fanboy it was said that OnePlus 5/5T will get Android10 update check your facts and then bullshit your preaching here!!

10. F_Komal_Kumar_Verma_Ukwx , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 6, 2020 :
    When I first got my oneplus 3 you guys were just starting to get a limelight. Then I got oneplus 5T thinking you guys are not some lame Chinese brand and offer a good hardware and software at decent price. And now look at you, greedy and arrogant
    I think you guys were always some 3rd grade Chinese brand that I never saw coming.
    Anyway that's enough of rant, I guess I'm gonna go back to Samsung. At least they are a trustworthy brand and now with much better pricing. Good luck oneplus. Hope to never see you again. 😊🤞

11. spyridonas
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2020

Please go cry elsewhere.

Waveform Modifier likes this.
  12. spyridonas
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2020

I have ONE PLUS 5T ordered SECONDS after they went live.
    And yes I'm satisfied because I have Android 10.
    Does it bug sometimes? Yes
    It's a 3 year old phone, get any 3 year old phone and it will bug more without android 10 and other updates

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2020

13. zerosixteen
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2020

zerosixteen , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Let's say you were right, they knew the the updates problematic, why they keep release it and act like no shit happens for 4 months? After releasing the "delay" notice they uploaded the same buggy updates to their download page. And when almost 5/5t users knew the page updated on september, Oneplus give june 29th timestamps on the updates like proper idiot. At that point I realized this whole thing is not an ordinary devs screws up, but the entire company purely dishonest.

I always assuming that the comm module issue is one of bullshit excuse from @Gary C. to counter all the complaint. But let's say the issue really exist, clearly there is no way the dev will solve it since as he say they need feedback from carriers, why the carriers give a damn about the old devices issue?? so far I know there is no carriers exclusive contract/deal with 5/5T, so obviously carriers is not obligated to do a lot of collaborative work with them to solve the issue.

So tell me what kind of respect oneplus deserve after all of that?

14. EmanueleFulco
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2020

15. spyridonas
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2020

Look I'm not expert in comms module, and you aren't as well.
    Maybe the need to get feedback from every carrier in the world.
    Maybe they need a fix from the supplier of the original module chip (given how android drivers work, most likely).
    Just relax dude

marfz likes this.
  16. R1599032576161
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2020

17. jayesshjain
    Eclair Nov 6, 2020

jayesshjain , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Bro android 10 was supposed to come to OnePlus 5/5T
    They are not doing any favour by giving us the update because this was their major selling point and they maded emphasis on this only .
    This is one of the major reasons why people prefer OnePlus

We are not against them
    It's just that after a point even if we recieve android 10 it will be useless

U need to get that

ArnabTalukder and sharkhark like this.
  18. tk123456789
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2020

tk123456789 , Nov 6, 2020 :
    After updating the software about 5 months back , my camera portrait isn't working and now normal mode is also not working..
    I thought after new update camera operation would be fine , but it's been more than 5 months :(

PS : Unable to take pictures.

ArnabTalukder likes this.
  19. Swarnim10
    Donut Nov 6, 2020

marfz likes this.
  20. Shadink
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2020

Shadink , Nov 6, 2020 :
    "The fact is the oneplus 5/5t wasn't supposed to get android 10 at all and you guys cry about minor update".
    I don't care about Android 10, and if Oneplus decides to support only for two years, I'm totally okay with. They took the 3rd year software support on themselves. They released a buggy build. The problem here is not about the fix, it's about releasing buggy software with no communication with the customers. To some people they said the delay is due to COVID-19, to others "stay patient" and after 4 MONTHS they wrote a notice about thr problem. 4 months does NOT make any sense. They lies and tactics they used gave the impression that they don't care.

"The specific bug is not under Oneplus team control" - I don't care. It's their problem, me as an end user, i deserve to have a normal experience with my day to day uses with the phone.

No one is crying, everybody are ANGRY about how Oneplus is dealing with such issue.

Hardikgala77 likes this.