Notification bug

1. sj_official
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2019

sj_official , Jan 2, 2019 :
    1546439059230.jpg
    is it only for me ? I can't seem to find anyone posting about this bug. without any notifications I'm getting an option manage notifications. tried everything clearing cache and data. only after a reboot it gets okay. this bug existed in 9.0.0 also, thought they'd have cleared it in 9.0.1 but they haven't.

2. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Jan 2, 2019

Hydra Bob , Jan 2, 2019 :
    That's because it's not a bug it's a feature. The same thing appears on Pixel phones. It's part of Google's whole digital well being push to let users have more control over what kinds of notifications they receive from what apps. They wanted a shortcut easily accessible from the quick settings instead of buried behind a bunch of menus.

sj_official likes this.
  3. sj_official
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2019

but sometimes it shows no notifications. sometimes after clearing a notification it shows manage notification. after a restart it again shows no notifications. this happens only while replying in WhatsApp through notifications

4. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Jan 2, 2019

Hydra Bob , Jan 2, 2019 :
    Huh then I guess that would be a bug. That's the first I'm noticing that. Why on earth would they need to tell you there's no notifications, I can see that myself they don't need to spell it out. Thanks that's going to bug me now lol. You can file it at this link if you'd like.

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

5. sj_official
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2019

I too don't mind saying there's no notification. but when I pull down the notification panel there's a bit stutter when the manage notification option appears. that's what annoying me. otherwise I won't mind whether there's no notification banner appears or not

6. sj_official
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2019

sj_official , Jan 18, 2019 :
    still the issue persists in 9.0.2