notification from Google Playstore fail via OnePlus 5

1. G_Frank_Hentschel_HWWE , via OnePlus 5 , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Notifications about upcoming, carried out update are missing. Automatic installation of one does not follow.

Problems with Google Play Store 18.4.15 on a Oneplus 5 OS 9.0.10 Followed all tips from the net. Android settings: data / cache deleted. Download Manager as well. Playstore dto., Older version installed on it, cell phone reset. ....

So everything the cell phone desires[e]1f602[/e] Automatic installation, notification of upcoming and implemented updates are missing. Only after resetting the mobile phone will the correct notification be given for the first updates.

Is the problem with the Playstore APK or the Download Manager? The 2nd technical support from OP doesn't contact me anymore either.

2. berktjah
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2020

3. G_Frank_Hentschel_HWWE
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

G_Frank_Hentschel_HWWE , Jan 23, 2020 :
    That doesn't seem to be the solution to the problem.
    If you expand the notifications, you can see that notifications are triggered. However, there is no download icon in the notification line.
    If GooglePlay restricts the notifications, why can I select and activate the selection of notifications in the settings?

4. berktjah
    Gingerbread Jan 23, 2020

berktjah , via OnePlus 5T , Jan 23, 2020 :
    About triggered notification issue: it's been like this since android 9 I think, the progress of a download is shown with a minimised and silent notification by default that's why there's no downloading icon in the notification line.

5. IiroP.
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Jan 24, 2020

6. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Jan 24, 2020 :
    If Google server don't push notifications, turning it on in settings will do absolutely nothing

7. G_Frank_Hentschel_HWWE , via OnePlus 5 , Jan 24, 2020 :
    Is there more information from google about this?

The handling is misleading because you can make settings in the app.

The information was not transported by the OP support. Thanks for the clarification.