Notification issues In lockscreen via OnePlus Nord 2

1. Aruneranhikkal
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

Aruneranhikkal , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Hi! I bought a OnePlus Nord 2 5G in September first week., I'm having the issue regarding notification not coming in lockscreen mode. I went to settings > app and notification and I activated background data, then in the battery settings I deactivated the Energy saving. then in the app optimization is not optimize, also in the advance optimizations is all deactivated. I also uninstalled and installed the apps several times, I check various times the in app settings (such as WhatsApp) activating all the settings for background notification, when I leave the phone in idle with the lock screen for 10/15 minutes, it's like the phone is in airplane mode even if it's displayed that data is activated.Even normal call also not coming in lockscreen, its quite annoying... please give me any solution for this...

3. Aruneranhikkal
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

4. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 23, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to this concern of yours. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation to gather more insights regarding this. Please check for the same.